Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BJ has a chance to show compassion 08:38 - Dec 13 with 417 viewshampstead_blue

He's been probably lent a fair few votes which may hold his feet to the fire a touch.

I hope he now moves to the left of the Tory party and starts to deliver a more compassionate parliament.

Get rid of those horrid disability assessments and more besides.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 08:41 - Dec 13 with 404 viewsmonytowbray

Not bothered at all, he showed that throughout the election. As I said to SB in another thread, I’m clinging onto hope but not holding my breath. Universal Credit is a great way of cleansing the poor and vulnerable. Little more. We may as well just say f*ck it, go full China and build some labour camps.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 08:45 - Dec 13 with 381 viewshampstead_blue

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 08:41 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Not bothered at all, he showed that throughout the election. As I said to SB in another thread, I’m clinging onto hope but not holding my breath. Universal Credit is a great way of cleansing the poor and vulnerable. Little more. We may as well just say f*ck it, go full China and build some labour camps.

I you expressing a wicked and beyond brutal sense of humor?
If not then slow down a bit, sorry, a lot.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 08:45 - Dec 13 with 380 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 08:47 - Dec 13 with 375 viewstractordownsouth

I've upvoted because I hope that this is the case, but it won't be.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:06 - Dec 13 with 363 viewsBrianTablet

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 08:45 - Dec 13 by Swansea_Blue

I see your ROFL and raise you a ROFL...

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:07 - Dec 13 with 361 viewsmonytowbray

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 08:45 - Dec 13 by hampstead_blue

I you expressing a wicked and beyond brutal sense of humor?
If not then slow down a bit, sorry, a lot.

Sorry what exactly have I said here that is incorrect that offends you?

TWTD never forgets…

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:11 - Dec 13 with 354 viewsvapour_trail

You’re correct hampstead, almost an obligation over a chance.

First clue of his intent will be the cabinet. If it resembles the pre-election version, then I’m afraid your optimism will have been misplaced.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:15 - Dec 13 with 343 viewsbaxterbasics

He's powerful enough now to do pretty much what he likes, shape his government as he sees fit. Not be beholden to any wing of the party.

The new raft of MPs will include several working class voices too.

I'd NOT be very surprised if, Brexit aside, this Tory administration finds iteself rooted firmly in the centre.

*Edited to add a pretty crucial NOT to my final sentence! I'm tired.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 9:54]

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Login to get fewer ads

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:17 - Dec 13 with 332 viewshampstead_blue

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:11 - Dec 13 by vapour_trail

You’re correct hampstead, almost an obligation over a chance.

First clue of his intent will be the cabinet. If it resembles the pre-election version, then I’m afraid your optimism will have been misplaced.

As BaxterBasics said, let's hope he's nudged to the centre.

Wouldn't it be great to use these 5 years to mould a system which truly supports those who need it and allows success and families to flourish.

"Obligation" is a great way of describing it.

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:19 - Dec 13 with 330 viewshampstead_blue

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:07 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

"Universal Credit is a great way of cleansing the poor and vulnerable. Little more. We may as well just say f*ck it, go full China and build some labour camps."

I hope you're not saying this is a good thing! Blimey that would be out there.... :-)

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:20 - Dec 13 with 325 viewsSwansea_Blue

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:07 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

I think you've missed the bit where despite being utter arseholes over the last 9 years to all sorts of different groups in society (and a long history of similar in the 20th Century before that), the Tories are magically going to turn into benevolent Fairy Godmothers.

The argument seems to be, 'we know the Tories have been rubbish (despite for weeks saying they're great) but we don't actually believe their manifesto and hope they'll deliver something else instead'.

It's all quite odd, but true to the trend we've seen over the last few years of people placing more weight on faith than evidence.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:23 - Dec 13 with 312 viewsmonytowbray

BJ has a chance to show compassion on 09:19 - Dec 13 by hampstead_blue

"Universal Credit is a great way of cleansing the poor and vulnerable. Little more. We may as well just say f*ck it, go full China and build some labour camps."

I hope you're not saying this is a good thing! Blimey that would be out there.... :-)

I was being sarcastic, I hoped that was clear. But UV is basically cleansing the poor IMO. The Tories couldn’t care less the pain and suffering it’s caused in the last 9 years, would be amazed if they started now. https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/nhs-austerity-cuts-120000-deaths-universal-

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024