Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How far we have fallen.... 15:36 - Dec 29 with 956 viewsWD19

If you stand back and objectively assess the resources at our disposal....

A smattering of youth products trying to learn the ropes. It would be nice to see more, but the lack of Cat 1 status probably works against us.

Some lower league egos that haven’t ever really achieved much and have ideas well above their station.

Some old lags well past their best and assorted other sicknotes.

No balance at all. Overloaded on the left hand side and no quality on the right.

No wonder this message board isn’t what it used to be. Blueas would turn in his graves if he could see what we have become.
How far we have fallen.... on 07:40 - Dec 30 with 819 viewsChrisd

You can see us being the Sunderland of L1 this season. Having said that, the way we are playing currently, I can't see us finishing in the top 6 so perhaps that's a little unfair on the Mackems!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

How far we have fallen.... on 08:32 - Dec 30 with 748 viewsWD19

How far we have fallen.... on 07:40 - Dec 30 by Chrisd

You can see us being the Sunderland of L1 this season. Having said that, the way we are playing currently, I can't see us finishing in the top 6 so perhaps that's a little unfair on the Mackems!

As I see it we are probably still in the best 6 message boards in this division, but I am not sure that is a great achievement tbh.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 8:37]
How far we have fallen.... on 08:57 - Dec 30 with 688 viewsJon_456

Lambert may be the issue this season, but the long term problem for this club is ME.

We can blame getting rid of MM or Paul Hursts dreadful squad overhaul as a reason for going down, but the issues were there long before either of those two arrived.

Edit: having had a late night and just woken up, I completed misunderstood the OP
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 9:09]
How far we have fallen.... on 09:04 - Dec 30 with 671 viewsHerbivore

Not bad, solid 7/10 effort.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How far we have fallen.... on 09:35 - Dec 30 with 613 viewssparks

How far we have fallen.... on 08:57 - Dec 30 by Jon_456

Lambert may be the issue this season, but the long term problem for this club is ME.

We can blame getting rid of MM or Paul Hursts dreadful squad overhaul as a reason for going down, but the issues were there long before either of those two arrived.

Edit: having had a late night and just woken up, I completed misunderstood the OP
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 9:09]

What is it you say ME should be doing differently at the moment?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024