Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. 17:18 - Jan 1 with 556 viewshomer_123

Evan's isn't going to sack him any time soon as it will cost a fortune.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 544 viewsBlueBadger

I fear it'll cost him far more to remain in the third division longer than just this season. Which is looking a possibility, right now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:21 - Jan 1 with 529 viewsJimmy86

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:19 - Jan 1 by BlueBadger

I fear it'll cost him far more to remain in the third division longer than just this season. Which is looking a possibility, right now.

Is it though?? We still have a game in hand FFS...
So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:22 - Jan 1 with 514 viewsChrisd

Today was a better performance, but I'm still scratching my head at what he has actually done to earn a 4 year extension? Is it based solely on PL encouraging fans to return to watch games home and away? The £ speaks loud and clear for ME, we all know that!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:23 - Jan 1 with 511 viewsBlueBadger

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:21 - Jan 1 by Jimmy86

We were 7 points clear at the top with TWO in hand a few months ago. That's evaporated and shows very little sign of resuming. You think this lot currently have the mental fortitude for the playoffs? They don't have enough to get through a second round FA cup tie.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:26 - Jan 1 with 488 viewsJimmy86

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:23 - Jan 1 by BlueBadger

We were 7 points clear at the top with TWO in hand a few months ago. That's evaporated and shows very little sign of resuming. You think this lot currently have the mental fortitude for the playoffs? They don't have enough to get through a second round FA cup tie.

Must admit I wouldnt want the lottery of the play offs!
So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 469 viewsRobTheMonk

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:22 - Jan 1 by Chrisd

Today was a better performance, but I'm still scratching my head at what he has actually done to earn a 4 year extension? Is it based solely on PL encouraging fans to return to watch games home and away? The £ speaks loud and clear for ME, we all know that!

Taking over Hurst was always going to be tough. However, we went from hitting a proverbial ice berg to being hit by a bloody torpedo. He only won 4 games in the Championship which is atrocious.

A good start against the lower teams of this League and then massively struggling against anyone top 10 playing a different lineup every game, different formations and taking out Holy who was doing well for Norris who has done not so well.

Today was better but it all looks so disjointed and has done since he's took over. I have no idea who is going to be starting next game or what formation we'll go for.

I can't believe he's been offered this contract myself and at a time when we've been on a downward trajectory.
So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:34 - Jan 1 with 461 viewsChrisd

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:31 - Jan 1 by RobTheMonk

Taking over Hurst was always going to be tough. However, we went from hitting a proverbial ice berg to being hit by a bloody torpedo. He only won 4 games in the Championship which is atrocious.

A good start against the lower teams of this League and then massively struggling against anyone top 10 playing a different lineup every game, different formations and taking out Holy who was doing well for Norris who has done not so well.

Today was better but it all looks so disjointed and has done since he's took over. I have no idea who is going to be starting next game or what formation we'll go for.

I can't believe he's been offered this contract myself and at a time when we've been on a downward trajectory.

Agree with all that. I just hope PL has paid his agent handsomely because they must have said some real BS to get that deal over the line.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:42 - Jan 1 with 441 viewsr2d2

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:21 - Jan 1 by Jimmy86

Keep taking the happy pills
Login to get fewer ads

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 18:13 - Jan 1 with 403 viewsJimmy86

So...let's move on from Lambert and the renewed contract. on 17:42 - Jan 1 by r2d2

Keep taking the happy pills

We are still in the top 6 though, bearing in mind we've been on a crap run of form... shows how poor this league is!! And we do still have a game of hand!

You're def glass half empty arent you!! Happy new year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024