Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert line up bingo 12:35 - Jan 11 with 805 viewsHerbivore

What we saying today then chaps (and female chaps)?

I think he'll stick with three at the back and expect to see something like this, though it's not necessarily the side I would pick:

Norris

Kenlock
Chambers
Woolfenden

Garbutt
Skuse
Downes
Edwards

Judge

Keane
Norwood

I think Keane has played his way into the side now and Lambert seems to prefer Norwood to Jackson. Kenlock played well last week and I wonder if Lambert might think we have better balance in the back three playing a left footer on the left of it. Wilson might get the nod but he looks so uncomfortable in a back three to me.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lambert line up bingo on 12:37 - Jan 11 with 792 viewsBigManBlue

Swap Wilson for Kenlock (not what I'd do but what I think Lambo will), maybe Jackson for Keane and you look spot on.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 12:37]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Lambert line up bingo on 12:38 - Jan 11 with 771 viewsHerbivore

Lambert line up bingo on 12:37 - Jan 11 by BigManBlue

Swap Wilson for Kenlock (not what I'd do but what I think Lambo will), maybe Jackson for Keane and you look spot on.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 12:37]

Kenlock is my left field pick. Just a gut feeling he might go with it. History suggests Wilson is more likely to start.

Lambert line up bingo on 12:43 - Jan 11 with 754 viewsBigManBlue

Lambert line up bingo on 12:38 - Jan 11 by Herbivore

Kenlock is my left field pick. Just a gut feeling he might go with it. History suggests Wilson is more likely to start.

I'd be interested. Worked for Kyle Walker at the World Cup...

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Lambert line up bingo on 12:46 - Jan 11 with 744 viewsCokeIsKey

Looks like the kind of thing Lambo would play, but I would much prefer something like this:

----------------Holy
---Woolf--Chambers--Kenlock
Edwards--Huws--Downes--Garbutt
----------------Judge
-----------Jackson--Keane

Norwood has looked less convincing recently, and obviously Holy needs a chance. Accrington will most likely sit back for large portions of the game so Huws would make more sense than Skuse. Sears and Bishop to come on for Jackson and Judge at about 70 mins.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Lambert line up bingo on 12:53 - Jan 11 with 707 viewsHerbivore

Lambert line up bingo on 12:46 - Jan 11 by CokeIsKey

Looks like the kind of thing Lambo would play, but I would much prefer something like this:

----------------Holy
----------------Judge

Norwood has looked less convincing recently, and obviously Holy needs a chance. Accrington will most likely sit back for large portions of the game so Huws would make more sense than Skuse. Sears and Bishop to come on for Jackson and Judge at about 70 mins.

Your line up is also closer to what I'd pick to be honest. I thought Huws was decent at Wycombe and I think Jackson offers more at the minute than Norwood.

Lambert line up bingo on 13:32 - Jan 11 with 586 viewshampstead_blue

Lambert line up bingo on 12:46 - Jan 11 by CokeIsKey

----------------Holy
----------------Judge

My only twist would be WIlson for Kenlock.
Apart from that I think Huws should be before Skuse now.

If Huws is fit he has to play.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024