Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere 08:41 - Jan 12 with 2148 viewsbluesym

But i thought he was very good yesterday.Disciplined,hard working and good on the ball.Possibly his best game in a town shirt,especially considering that he is looked like a fish out of water in that role previously.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:45 - Jan 12 with 1599 viewsBluefish

He really didn't. He looked like they brought in an u13 and told him to just run up and down lots. Seems to be a campaign to convince ourselves differently though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:46 - Jan 12 with 1606 viewsSwailsey

Yeah he played really well yesterday - his best game at WB.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:49 - Jan 12 with 1579 viewsSouperJim

I thought he was poor, a bit better second half, but our weakest player overall.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:50 - Jan 12 with 1556 viewsBluefish

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:49 - Jan 12 by SouperJim

I thought he was poor, a bit better second half, but our weakest player overall.

Correct but a few others are desperate to ignore that and make a new reality

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:52 - Jan 12 with 1550 viewsJimboBlue19

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:49 - Jan 12 by SouperJim

Anyone saying he was poor today clearly knows nothing about the game, he was very good defensively and going forward
Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:54 - Jan 12 with 1541 viewsHerbivore

Yes, he had a good game. Covered a lot of ground and was involved in a lot of our positive attacking play. A few won't ever acknowledge his good performances, sadly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:59 - Jan 12 with 1495 viewsChrisd

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:45 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

He really didn't. He looked like they brought in an u13 and told him to just run up and down lots. Seems to be a campaign to convince ourselves differently though

Sorry, you talk a lot of crap at times. Edwards had a decent game, give him some credit. I appreciate it's difficult when you're constantly hammering a player and you don't want to admit he's played well, but praise where it's due.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:00 - Jan 12 with 1491 viewsbluesym

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:54 - Jan 12 by Herbivore

Yes, he had a good game. Covered a lot of ground and was involved in a lot of our positive attacking play. A few won't ever acknowledge his good performances, sadly.

I think it also helped that we were on the front foot much of the game,but Edwards dealt well with what he faced.

Login to get fewer ads

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:01 - Jan 12 with 1487 viewsChrisd

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:52 - Jan 12 by JimboBlue19

Anyone saying he was poor today clearly knows nothing about the game, he was very good defensively and going forward

Spot on. He might still be one of our weaker links, but he had a decent game following on from a solid display away at Wycombe.

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:01 - Jan 12 with 1475 viewsBluefish

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:00 - Jan 12 by bluesym

I think it also helped that we were on the front foot much of the game,but Edwards dealt well with what he faced.

Which itfc did he have a better game than?

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:02 - Jan 12 with 1477 viewsbluesym

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:01 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

You what?

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:02 - Jan 12 with 1468 viewsBluefish

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:54 - Jan 12 by Herbivore

I acknowledged that he had an average game. That is an improvement

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:04 - Jan 12 with 1460 viewstonybied

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:01 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

I think someone is looking for a fight! Nobody said he was one of our best players, just that he'd had his best game in that position.
Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:04 - Jan 12 with 1456 viewsChrisd

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:02 - Jan 12 by bluesym

You what?

Yes, that question was about as clear as mud from Bluefish. Says it all really.

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:05 - Jan 12 with 1454 viewsbluesym

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:01 - Jan 12 by Chrisd

Spot on. He might still be one of our weaker links, but he had a decent game following on from a solid display away at Wycombe.

Exactly this.I am not claiming he has turned into the ultimate Wing Back,but credit where credit is due and it was a good performance.

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:06 - Jan 12 with 1444 viewsHerbivore

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:02 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

I acknowledged that he had an average game. That is an improvement

You couldn't even bring yourself to do that. You compared him to an under 13.

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:09 - Jan 12 with 1419 viewsBluefish

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:06 - Jan 12 by Herbivore

You couldn't even bring yourself to do that. You compared him to an under 13.

Previously I did sweetie. Who did he play better than in an itfc shirt?

It actually said he was an u13 that did well, that is accurate

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:11 - Jan 12 with 1415 viewsbluesym

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:09 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

Who has mentioned Edwards was better than anyone else in an Itfc shirt?

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:12 - Jan 12 with 1403 viewsBluefish

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:11 - Jan 12 by bluesym

Who has mentioned Edwards was better than anyone else in an Itfc shirt?

He had a really good game and definitely not an average game. He must be better than some of the others then
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 9:12]

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:14 - Jan 12 with 1388 viewsbluesym

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:12 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

He had a really good game and definitely not an average game. He must be better than some of the others then
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 9:12]

Wow.

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:26 - Jan 12 with 1333 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:34 - Jan 12 with 1310 viewsHerbivore

Better than Norris I'd say. On a par with Wilson, Norwood and Downes in a tier of players who had good, effective games without standing out in the way some of other others did. Given it was a good all round performance Edwards doesn't need to have been better than many (or indeed any) of his colleagues to have had a good game.

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:34 - Jan 12 with 1307 viewsChrisd

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:26 - Jan 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Brilliant

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:37 - Jan 12 with 1298 viewsBlueNomad

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 08:45 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

We have to have a scapegoat at PR don’t we!
Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:37 - Jan 12 with 1290 viewsBluefish

Edwards- apologies if mentioned elsewhere on 09:34 - Jan 12 by Herbivore

Better than Norris I'd say. On a par with Wilson, Norwood and Downes in a tier of players who had good, effective games without standing out in the way some of other others did. Given it was a good all round performance Edwards doesn't need to have been better than many (or indeed any) of his colleagues to have had a good game.

Norris didnt have a save to make. Wilson was comparable but I would say he had a bigger impact on the game marginally. Absolutely miles off Norwood or Downes

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024