Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One 23:48 - Jan 13 with 1205 viewspointofblue

I can't imagine (or hope) there will be many chances from the team which played Accrington though I wouldn't be surprised to see Skuse in for maybe Huws - two matches in three days may be too much for the latter at the moment.

Norris
Woolfenden - Chambers - Wilson
Edwards - Skuse - Downes - Garbutt
Judge
Norwood - Jackson

Substitutes: Holy, Donacien, Earl, Huws, Dozzell, Bishop, Keane

Possibly Sears replacing Dozzell if he's fit.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 0:03]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 00:04 - Jan 14 with 1173 viewsSuperfrans

I’d be amazed if we were unchanged. A few changes I reckon. It’s only two rest days since Accrington, plus we go to Tranmere this Saturday.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if we saw this many changes, at a push...

Holy
Chambers Woolfie Earl
Donacien Skuse Dozzell Kenlock
Bishop
Keane Sears

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 01:51 - Jan 14 with 1114 viewslmfcblue

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 00:04 - Jan 14 by Superfrans

I’d be amazed if we were unchanged. A few changes I reckon. It’s only two rest days since Accrington, plus we go to Tranmere this Saturday.

Holy
Chambers Woolfie Earl
Bishop
Keane Sears

At a push he may leave out Huws he certainly won’t be making that many changes
Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 07:18 - Jan 14 with 1009 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Huws played 70mins before being subbed off, probably with an eye on starting tonight too with the game being wrapped up.

I reckon one change - Earl for Wilson. Wolf to the right, Chambo to the middle, Earl in on the left.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 07:34 - Jan 14 with 988 viewsTractorCam

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 00:04 - Jan 14 by Superfrans

Holy
Chambers Woolfie Earl
Bishop
Keane Sears

I've had enough of thinking about the game after, Oxford is tougher so this should be strongest team.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 07:48 - Jan 14 with 957 viewsKeaneish

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 01:51 - Jan 14 by lmfcblue

Yeah agreed. I thought Huws faded a bit before he was subbed so wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't start but other than that, think we'll be as we were.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 10:34 - Jan 14 with 816 viewsChateauWines

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 07:34 - Jan 14 by TractorCam

I've had enough of thinking about the game after, Oxford is tougher so this should be strongest team.

Totally agree. Worry about the game we are playing. Take people off when game won. Although tonight and tranmere both only offer three points, winning tonight more important if had to choose. Can win both of course!

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 10:37 - Jan 14 with 809 viewsitfcjoe

I'd hope for unchanged but like you could see Skuse coming in for Huws

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 10:38 - Jan 14 with 808 viewsMrTown

1 change change. Don't think Huws will play 2 back to back, although I seriously wish that he could.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 10:48 - Jan 14 with 792 viewslmfcblue

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 07:18 - Jan 14 by IPSWICHFANITFC

Huws played 70mins before being subbed off, probably with an eye on starting tonight too with the game being wrapped up.

I reckon one change - Earl for Wilson. Wolf to the right, Chambo to the middle, Earl in on the left.

Chambo struggles in the middle he likes to have a bit of cover as has no pace. Same back 3 as Sat it worked well
Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 10:53 - Jan 14 with 783 viewsSuperfrans

Guess the team: Oxford United (A) League One on 01:51 - Jan 14 by lmfcblue

It's all speculative, of course. N one of us know yet. So let's see.

I can't see us making just one change though.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024