Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Idiots” 08:50 - Jan 19 with 7275 viewsSwailsey

Who do we think he’s referring to do you think?

There wasn’t much criticism from the wider media was there, so I’m assuming local press or fans?

“We’ve had one or two blips, a few draws but people went over the top with it, people went over the top, didn’t have a clue what was going on. We’re going to get the idiots but I guess that’d people who don’t know the game.”

Great win, settled team, COYB.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

“Idiots” on 13:10 - Jan 19 with 734 viewsPJH

“Idiots” on 13:07 - Jan 19 by Herbivore

On at least two occasions this season we've failed to have a shot on target at home. In the third tier.

Although as both stands at the end of our ground only have two tiers-oh, I see what you mean.
“Idiots” on 13:37 - Jan 19 with 704 viewsClareBlue

We are all entitled to our opinion. We pay significant amounts to attend matches and support the club that pays his wages and without us there would be no club. As a well paid manager he should be above all this snipping and thinely discuised threats and critism. He obviously knows more about managing a football team than us, and that is why he is paid to do the job, BUT, that does not entitle him to call us idiots when we have views or opinions, especially when we have won 3 times since the 5th November. It might be that we all agree we are idiots for paying money to watch the dross his team served up on the 26th December and other times during the last 10 years. Football must be the only area of the 'entertainment' industry where you can have a go at paying customers and still expect them to keep coming and paying.
“Idiots” on 16:05 - Jan 19 with 648 viewsagentp

“Idiots” on 12:14 - Jan 19 by ArnieM

Well I know which football team I’d prefer to watch , and it isn’t McCarthy’s boring shyte I can tell you. Stick 10 outfield players behind the ball, play “ possession,” tippy tappy ,in your own half football, culminating in hooooof ? Do me a favour. If that’s “ superior” football you’re welcome to it .

I all fairness we are now playing the likes Southend and Accrington. We should look far more exciting this season. Sadly on most occasions, we haven't

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

“Idiots” on 16:13 - Jan 19 with 633 viewseireblue

“Idiots” on 13:37 - Jan 19 by ClareBlue

We are all entitled to our opinion. We pay significant amounts to attend matches and support the club that pays his wages and without us there would be no club. As a well paid manager he should be above all this snipping and thinely discuised threats and critism. He obviously knows more about managing a football team than us, and that is why he is paid to do the job, BUT, that does not entitle him to call us idiots when we have views or opinions, especially when we have won 3 times since the 5th November. It might be that we all agree we are idiots for paying money to watch the dross his team served up on the 26th December and other times during the last 10 years. Football must be the only area of the 'entertainment' industry where you can have a go at paying customers and still expect them to keep coming and paying.

Hmm, I guess different elements of the entertainment industry are different and have their own peculiarities.

Shouting at Tom Cruise during Never Look Back, questioning Edward Zwick every single week about why was Cruisey played as tall ex-military forward, when he is much more effective as a normal sized midfield intelligence operative, that is much better at unlocking tight defences, doesn’t happen.

Nobody goes up to Eric Clapton, and asks him to stop fanning around with a chromatic cord sequence and get back to a standard progression.

The only entertainment industry that is somewhat interesting is live standup comedy, where of course one is allowed to pass comment on the performance, but then, the performer tends to respond in kind, and tends to be better and more knowledgable with such responses.
“Idiots” on 16:21 - Jan 19 with 615 viewsHerbivore

“Idiots” on 16:13 - Jan 19 by eireblue

Hmm, I guess different elements of the entertainment industry are different and have their own peculiarities.

Shouting at Tom Cruise during Never Look Back, questioning Edward Zwick every single week about why was Cruisey played as tall ex-military forward, when he is much more effective as a normal sized midfield intelligence operative, that is much better at unlocking tight defences, doesn’t happen.

Nobody goes up to Eric Clapton, and asks him to stop fanning around with a chromatic cord sequence and get back to a standard progression.

The only entertainment industry that is somewhat interesting is live standup comedy, where of course one is allowed to pass comment on the performance, but then, the performer tends to respond in kind, and tends to be better and more knowledgable with such responses.

No you are!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

“Idiots” on 19:53 - Jan 19 with 571 viewsOxford_Blue

If he reads this board, then some of the people on here who started posting aggressive abuse about him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024