Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here we go again - Injuries 10:55 - Jan 31 with 1303 viewskizaitfc

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/lambert-issues-injury-update-on-huws-bishop-and-ear

When are we going to stop getting excited by these players coming back from injury, it seems to happen every single season.

I feel really sorry for Bishop as he could have been a fantastic player

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Here we go again - Injuries on 10:58 - Jan 31 with 1273 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bish never gets over these setbacks and retires early.

While I'm being a grumpy git, i also wouldn't be surprised if Dozzell doesn't make it too. We pile so much expectation on anyone young coming through, but across the sport there are hundreds of players with potential who never make it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:01 - Jan 31 with 1237 viewskizaitfc

Here we go again - Injuries on 10:58 - Jan 31 by Swansea_Blue

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bish never gets over these setbacks and retires early.

While I'm being a grumpy git, i also wouldn't be surprised if Dozzell doesn't make it too. We pile so much expectation on anyone young coming through, but across the sport there are hundreds of players with potential who never make it.

This is very true, and although I agree on Dozzell, you only have to look at Downes and Wolfendon to see the quality we have in the younger ranks.

They just need time to bed into the squad and grow into mens football, unfortunately I dont think Dozzell has done that but I am much more hopeful on Dobra and Mizouni.

I also though Ben Morris was getting there before his unfortunate injury last year

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:04 - Jan 31 with 1196 viewsHerbivore

I don't see much to be getting too concerned about there. It's not like Bishop or Huws are out for weeks, let alone months.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:06 - Jan 31 with 1177 viewsITFCBlues

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:04 - Jan 31 by Herbivore

I don't see much to be getting too concerned about there. It's not like Bishop or Huws are out for weeks, let alone months.

We don't know do we. He was very vague

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:07 - Jan 31 with 1166 viewsSwansea_Blue

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:01 - Jan 31 by kizaitfc

This is very true, and although I agree on Dozzell, you only have to look at Downes and Wolfendon to see the quality we have in the younger ranks.

They just need time to bed into the squad and grow into mens football, unfortunately I dont think Dozzell has done that but I am much more hopeful on Dobra and Mizouni.

I also though Ben Morris was getting there before his unfortunate injury last year

Yep, we do have some quality and it's difficult not to get excited about the potential some of them have. I guess it takes time and sometimes they have to go backwards before going forwards. A bit of a random player to pick, but Jon Walters is the perfect example of a youth player failing to make the grade at the top level and having to drop down the leagues and restart.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:09 - Jan 31 with 1139 viewsKeaneish

"Just little knocks" - part and parcel. Huws will start tomorrow i expect.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:12 - Jan 31 with 1106 viewskizaitfc

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:09 - Jan 31 by Keaneish

"Just little knocks" - part and parcel. Huws will start tomorrow i expect.

How often have we heard that though

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:16 - Jan 31 with 1060 viewsHerbivore

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:12 - Jan 31 by kizaitfc

How often have we heard that though

Often, players frequently get little knocks.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Here we go again - Injuries on 11:41 - Jan 31 with 938 viewsbraveblue

Here we go again - Injuries on 10:58 - Jan 31 by Swansea_Blue

It really is time people accepted these guys will not be fit enough, big enough or good enough. How many times do we hear he will be like a new signing? It will never happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024