Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League table since Accrington away makes grim reading 09:17 - Feb 4 with 5108 viewsDubtractor

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-one/daterange/fromdate:2

I appreciate that this subject has been covered a few times, but just looking at it this morning (at home with man flu and nothing better to do) brings it home.

One of the key factors for me is that we've just stopped scoring enough goals. We all know the defence could be better, but for the most part it is fine for this division, however we don't score enough goals. An average of 1.1 goals per game over that period is awful tbh, and I'm surprised that no effort was made to change it up during the window.

Goals win games, always have done, and we haven't got enough of them in our team.

I'm not too sure how we fix it from here though, I guess playing Norwood from the start would help - he may miss too many chances, but on the flip side he is the one forward that is always busting a gut to get in scoring positions to start with.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

League table since Accrington away makes grim reading on 15:34 - Feb 4 with 380 viewsJon_456

League table since Accrington away makes grim reading on 11:09 - Feb 4 by hampstead_blue

Norwood for Keane
Dobra/Dozzell/Bishop for Judge
Holy for Wilson

I know we're terrible but I don't think 2 GKs is the answer
League table since Accrington away makes grim reading on 15:47 - Feb 4 with 363 viewsitfcjoe

League table since Accrington away makes grim reading on 15:05 - Feb 4 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Since September we are a point better off that Bolton?

F***!

It's not a blip though is it, it's now basically half a season of rubbish - Lambert getting it pretty easy in reality

That new contract is utterly baffling still

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

League table since Accrington away makes grim reading on 22:54 - Feb 4 with 276 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

League table since Accrington away makes grim reading on 15:47 - Feb 4 by itfcjoe

It's not a blip though is it, it's now basically half a season of rubbish - Lambert getting it pretty easy in reality

That new contract is utterly baffling still

Agree fully.

I’m fuming at that contract.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024