Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the last time we signed a player permanently... 17:20 - Feb 9 with 1131 viewschicoazul

...and that player went immediately into the team, nailed down a place, and basically became first choice in spite of system change or whatever (possibly an unfair caveat)?

Jonas..?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:21 - Feb 9 with 1104 viewsbluefunk

KVY
When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:21 - Feb 9 with 1101 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

KVY

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:21 - Feb 9 with 1101 viewsCokeIsKey

KVY (for a couple of months until he was injured)

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:21 - Feb 9 with 1091 viewsBlueBadger

Judge?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:22 - Feb 9 with 1091 viewsBluefish

Presumably injuries rule players out then? If not KVY? If so maybe Waghorn?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:23 - Feb 9 with 1072 viewsWD19

KVY. Holy (until Wolves got on the phone). Norwood (until his hair grew).
When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:30 - Feb 9 with 1020 viewsBlueBadger

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:21 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

Judge?

Although he didn't so much 'nail down' as was 'shoehorned in wherever'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:51 - Feb 9 with 952 viewschicoazul

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:21 - Feb 9 by CokeIsKey

KVY (for a couple of months until he was injured)

All a good shout for KVY but he hasnt actually done what i've described if you think about it! He certainly may have done, but he will have been out for at least 5 months by the time he gets back so I dont think we can count him as yet...

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:52 - Feb 9 with 938 viewschicoazul

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 17:22 - Feb 9 by Bluefish

Presumably injuries rule players out then? If not KVY? If so maybe Waghorn?

Waghorn is a good shout, Waghorn and Garner. Prior to them, Jonss and Bart maybe (although Bart didnt claim the spot for a season or so)?
Our recruitment is laughably bad.

When was the last time we signed a player permanently... on 18:09 - Feb 9 with 878 viewsNthsuffolkblue

KVY was the correct answer.

The problem answer is the 4 or 5 that did for Hurst last summer despite being worse than those they replaced.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024