Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise 18:03 - Feb 9 with 5050 viewspistonbroke

If mm had been a stronger manager he would of gone to Evans and demanded more money for transfers , but no , he was happy to collect his large wages but not upset the applecart
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 19:08 - Feb 9 with 442 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:39 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Badger your the joke , you go on about how bad we are ,you go on about how bad pl is but sorry how the feck do you know , when was the last time yo see us play apart from tv coverage , personally I think your a prick but that’s my opinion

It doesn't take much to work out that Lambert's rubbish does it? what with him having failed in every job he's had since 2012, getting us relegated and now doing his best to ensure we stay relegated.

Blimey, you'd have to be as lacking in football savvy as Marcus Evans not to think otherwise.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 19:11 - Feb 9 with 430 viewsHerbivore

Think the OP has sustained some sort of brain injury by the looks of it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 19:11 - Feb 9 with 424 viewsPecker

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:42 - Feb 9 by haynes_toe1

I'm a relative newcomer to TWTD, is this normal?

1) Start a post making things up.

2) Rudely ask those questioning the thing just made up, to prove it is made up.

3) Start insulting people who point out the flawed logic at play

Be careful of his alter ego Sprucy though, he is a right ba$tard.
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 19:12 - Feb 9 with 421 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 19:08 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

It doesn't take much to work out that Lambert's rubbish does it? what with him having failed in every job he's had since 2012, getting us relegated and now doing his best to ensure we stay relegated.

Blimey, you'd have to be as lacking in football savvy as Marcus Evans not to think otherwise.

I’m not talking about lambert though , I think everyone knows that culver house was his think tank and without him he is lost
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024