Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise 18:03 - Feb 9 with 5041 viewspistonbroke

If mm had been a stronger manager he would of gone to Evans and demanded more money for transfers , but no , he was happy to collect his large wages but not upset the applecart
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:33 - Feb 9 with 1418 viewsCBBlue

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:31 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

No what I have said is , when we were top 2015 mick had a perfect opportunity to go to Evans and say , give me 2 or 3 million and I’ll get us up , he didn’t ,

How do you know he didn't?

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:34 - Feb 9 with 1416 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:28 - Feb 9 by Mullet

Bart Bialkowski and Lee O'Neil have said differently this week to the EADT boys on record.

You're full of the proverbial frankly. If you're going to make stuff up, don't do it the week evidence proving it comes out.

To be honest I really don’t care what you say because you , like me mean nothing , it’s my opinion
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:34 - Feb 9 with 1410 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:33 - Feb 9 by CBBlue

How do you know he did
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:36 - Feb 9 with 1400 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:34 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

How do you know he did

The point is, we DON'T know. And neither do you. So to base your sh1twitted argument over something that essentially only happened in your head is why everyone is pointing and laughing at you.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:36 - Feb 9 with 1399 viewsjeera

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:33 - Feb 9 by CBBlue

Well, exactly. But this has been covered.

McCarthy said himself he was happy with his dressing room and was using a 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it approach'.

We may or may not agree with it, but you can see his reasoning.

It's a good manager who creates that solidarity and stands by it. Not a poor one.

He never complained Evans was withholding funds nor was there any suggestion, to my knowledge.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:37 - Feb 9 with 1396 viewsCBBlue

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:34 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

How do you know he did

I'm not claiming he did. You are claiming he didn't without any proof.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:37 - Feb 9 with 1388 viewsjeera

How do you know he did

I think this may be considered a bit of a straw man approach.

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:39 - Feb 9 with 1385 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:36 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

The point is, we DON'T know. And neither do you. So to base your sh1twitted argument over something that essentially only happened in your head is why everyone is pointing and laughing at you.

Badger your the joke , you go on about how bad we are ,you go on about how bad pl is but sorry how the feck do you know , when was the last time yo see us play apart from tv coverage , personally I think your a prick but that’s my opinion
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:39 - Feb 9 with 1383 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:28 - Feb 9 by Mullet

Bart Bialkowski and Lee O'Neil have said differently this week to the EADT boys on record.

You're full of the proverbial frankly. If you're going to make stuff up, don't do it the week evidence proving it comes out.

Right now, I blame the OP for us getting relegated as he was too busy touching dogs' willies to tell Mick to spek up about our transfer budget.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:39 - Feb 9 with 1384 viewsMullet

To be honest I really don’t care what you say because you , like me mean nothing , it’s my opinion

They are facts reported by a senior player at the time and the bloke now acting as mouthpiece for Evans.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:41 - Feb 9 with 1367 viewsjeera

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:39 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Badger your the joke , you go on about how bad we are ,you go on about how bad pl is but sorry how the feck do you know , when was the last time yo see us play apart from tv coverage , personally I think your a prick but that’s my opinion

Edited out for poor judgement.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 18:50]

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:42 - Feb 9 with 1366 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:37 - Feb 9 by jeera

I think this may be considered a bit of a straw man approach.

I think your a good poster jeera , got no argument with you , but come on if you were a manager top 2 in January , all the other teams around you strengthen , surely you make the case for funds , but if you don’t then surely that’s a poor manager
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:42 - Feb 9 with 1370 viewshaynes_toe1

I'm a relative newcomer to TWTD, is this normal?

1) Start a post making things up.

2) Rudely ask those questioning the thing just made up, to prove it is made up.

3) Start insulting people who point out the flawed logic at play
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:43 - Feb 9 with 1360 viewsPecker

No he isn't.
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:44 - Feb 9 with 1351 viewsjeera

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:42 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

I think your a good poster jeera , got no argument with you , but come on if you were a manager top 2 in January , all the other teams around you strengthen , surely you make the case for funds , but if you don’t then surely that’s a poor manager

Ok then, on that note I apologise for being a prick towards you.

Let's just say I disagree for the reasons I gave in one of the posts.

Sorry for being rude. You're right - it wasn't necessary.

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:45 - Feb 9 with 1344 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:39 - Feb 9 by Mullet

They are facts reported by a senior player at the time and the bloke now acting as mouthpiece for Evans.

And the players are not told what to say
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:45 - Feb 9 with 1345 viewsRyorry

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:09 - Feb 9 by Tangledupin_Blue

Have I missed something?

Some of the comments I've seen lately... Is there a competition going on for who can post the dumbest, most idiotic comment?

Ridiculous isn't it - has to be a contender for most pointless post/thread of the year.

21 months after he left, some people are still coming up with posts pointing the finger at MM. Can't even call them Original Posts, as they must now be about the 26,000th on the subject!

Can we just all now *move on pleeeeeeease*

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:48 - Feb 9 with 1329 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:44 - Feb 9 by jeera

Ok then, on that note I apologise for being a prick towards you.

Let's just say I disagree for the reasons I gave in one of the posts.

Sorry for being rude. You're right - it wasn't necessary.

No worries jeera
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:50 - Feb 9 with 1315 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:45 - Feb 9 by Ryorry

Ridiculous isn't it - has to be a contender for most pointless post/thread of the year.

21 months after he left, some people are still coming up with posts pointing the finger at MM. Can't even call them Original Posts, as they must now be about the 26,000th on the subject!

Can we just all now *move on pleeeeeeease*

Not really ryyory , all I know is mm was in a strong position to demand funding , he didn’t and we fell away , please tell me where I am wrong
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:51 - Feb 9 with 1311 viewsPecker

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:42 - Feb 9 by haynes_toe1

I'm a relative newcomer to TWTD, is this normal?

1) Start a post making things up.

2) Rudely ask those questioning the thing just made up, to prove it is made up.

3) Start insulting people who point out the flawed logic at play

Unfortunately it is becoming more common place. Welcome to the board. Say high to Footers if you see him posting. He will point you in the right direction and keep you safe. For the first couple of weeks, just keep your head down son.
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:52 - Feb 9 with 1303 viewscbower

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:45 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

And the players are not told what to say

Certainly not once they have left the club!

bluescouser

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:54 - Feb 9 with 1294 viewsPecker

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:50 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Not really ryyory , all I know is mm was in a strong position to demand funding , he didn’t and we fell away , please tell me where I am wrong

You keep saying that he didn't demand funding. How do you know he didn't? How do you know that ME didn't refuse funding? How do you know any of these things did/didn't happen?
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:56 - Feb 9 with 1283 viewsRyorry

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:50 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

1. Numerous people have already posted almost 2 pages' worth telling you where you were wrong, and you refused to accept their views.

2. Your reply to me, & the specific point I made, are about 2 miles apart.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:56 - Feb 9 with 1277 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:54 - Feb 9 by Pecker

You keep saying that he didn't demand funding. How do you know he didn't? How do you know that ME didn't refuse funding? How do you know any of these things did/didn't happen?

Any manager worth his salt , in that position would of demanded fund8ng or walked
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 19:02 - Feb 9 with 1259 viewsfooters

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:51 - Feb 9 by Pecker

Unfortunately it is becoming more common place. Welcome to the board. Say high to Footers if you see him posting. He will point you in the right direction and keep you safe. For the first couple of weeks, just keep your head down son.

Very kind of you to say, mate, but afraid I'm no board sage! Happy to have brought you under the wing while you were having your illness though.

And as for the OP, what a load of nonsense. MM made silk purses out of sows ears at every possible opportunity here. Pretty it weren't, effective is was. To lay any of this at his door could be reason enough for a sectioning.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024