Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? 12:35 - Feb 10 with 1728 viewsgeg1992

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 12:38 - Feb 10 with 1704 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

To be fair, an incompetent manager, will a failing squad and no investment in the third tier of English football AGAIN is a tough sell.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 12:39 - Feb 10 with 1674 viewsgeg1992

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 12:38 - Feb 10 by TheTrueBlue1878

To be fair, an incompetent manager, will a failing squad and no investment in the third tier of English football AGAIN is a tough sell.

Indeed - I can't imagine not going though!

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 12:43 - Feb 10 with 1654 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 12:39 - Feb 10 by geg1992

Indeed, but as working class individual you always have to think of the monetary side of things. Home and Away throughout I season I'd say I till up over a grand.

When you have other priorities in life its difficult to justify that with the way things are, and lack of investment from the top.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 12:51 - Feb 10 with 1612 viewsChrisd

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 12:39 - Feb 10 by geg1992

That's what ME and PL will be banking on for the majority of us.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 13:05 - Feb 10 with 1554 viewsPecker

Yes I will and I hope most would.
Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 13:05 - Feb 10 with 1554 viewsrattram

Because of work commitments I don't have a season ticket but go when I can, including a few away games. Even though the last few months have been crap I can't stop supporting Town and will outlast PL.
Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 15:12 - Feb 10 with 1399 viewsMaySixth

Obviously.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 17:24 - Feb 10 with 1270 viewsJ2BLUE

I won't be renewing regardless of the division we are in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 17:38 - Feb 10 with 1231 viewsReuser_is_God

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 17:24 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

How come? You only recently got a season ticket again didn’t you?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 17:56 - Feb 10 with 1186 viewsPecker

Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 17:24 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

J mate, that is disappointing.
Will you renew your ST if we fail to get promoted this season? on 18:15 - Feb 10 with 1144 viewsbrogansnose

If we don't go up and we sell Downes and Woolfy then at this moment in time I quite possibly wouldn't. Call me a rubbish supporter but a few years of rotting in this division doesn't overwhelm me with enthusiasm and I'm not drawn to watching the clubs decline anymore. The Evans era has sucked it out of me I'm afraid, saying that, a new manager in the mould of Nathan Jones would be something I could get behind. I would take in some home games when I fancied it and some aways and that's it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024