Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Bloody Keane... 17:59 - Feb 22 with 4029 viewsTown_Boy

How can a 6ft4 “footballer” even attempt to win a header or even take his feet off the ground!

One of the most frustrating footballers to watch for Ipswich! He is useless! Now we have to make do with him for the next three games watching it get booted up to him and not win it anyway

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Will Bloody Keane... on 09:16 - Feb 23 with 759 viewsITFC_Forever

Will Bloody Keane... on 00:50 - Feb 23 by Juggsy

Will Keane has scored 11 goals in 102 games at club level. He’s not the answer ...

Another one of these non-scoring strikers we seem to love signing.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Will Bloody Keane... on 09:26 - Feb 23 with 730 viewsrfretwell

Will Bloody Keane... on 23:29 - Feb 22 by hadleighboyblue

I honestly don't think he is a forward , a number 10 behind the forwards maybe .

He doesn't compete in the air and has no thought about shooting , he doesn't get in the face of defenders at all .

We are well stuffed for forwards now .

Losing today was bad enough , but it's the lack of passion in the 2nd half that is unacceptable , that plus a manager that seems totally lost tactically …...bringing on Sears in the 89th minute was ridiculous .

Basically we have the poorest headerers amongst our forwards in probably the club's history. We have always had at least one who can consistently win aerial battles, now we have no-one and it's hurting us big-time. Crawford, even the very limited Mitch D'vray, Whymark, Mariner, Steve Whitton, Scowie, even David Johnson mark 2 who was about 5ft 6 but won loads of headers against much bigger defenders. The list goes on. Its a huge part of attacking play for all except the Man Citys of this world. Yesterday i just about gave up watching our crosses go into Oxfords box. You just knew a yellow shirt would win it. PL must see this. Sir Bobby would have putvsomeone like Wolfenden up front in the later stages. PL needs more balls, to get creative. We need a Steve Bull type c.f. He dragged Wolves up from div 4 and even got an England cap.
Will Bloody Keane... on 09:33 - Feb 23 with 722 viewsr2d2

Powder puff. Should have got Murphy back when we had the chance.
Will Bloody Keane... on 10:01 - Feb 23 with 701 viewsChris_Knights

We’re in League One FFS .... you’re not gonna get any decent playing for us.... they’re all crap
Will Bloody Keane... on 10:15 - Feb 23 with 694 viewsr2d2

Will Bloody Keane... on 10:01 - Feb 23 by Chris_Knights

We’re in League One FFS .... you’re not gonna get any decent playing for us.... they’re all crap

Some are a better quality of cr@p though.
Will Bloody Keane... on 10:21 - Feb 23 with 685 viewsPlums

Will Bloody Keane... on 18:06 - Feb 22 by RegencyBlue

His game isn’t winning the ball in the air, he is much better when it’s played to his feet, so why we keep doing that is beyond me.

It’s a repeat of how we failed to use Scowcroft when he returned. Playing to his size not his ability.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Will Bloody Keane... on 10:22 - Feb 23 with 683 viewsBrixtonBlue

Will Bloody Keane... on 18:06 - Feb 22 by RegencyBlue

His game isn’t winning the ball in the air, he is much better when it’s played to his feet, so why we keep doing that is beyond me.

His touch with his feet was bloody awful yesterday.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Will Bloody Keane... on 11:06 - Feb 23 with 669 viewsSwansea_Blue

Will Bloody Keane... on 03:08 - Feb 23 by itfcbam

The abuse he got from so called supporters was embarrassing at the game. You could see towards the end of the game it was starting to affect him. We now need him for 3 games and need the best out of him. Bet none of the abusers do their best work if constantly are shouted at saying that your sh!t

I’m amazed people thinks that helps players perform.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024