Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At half time 23:52 - Mar 3 with 1717 viewstextbackup

Fleetwood subs were going through strict drills, keep ball, mini training session if you will.

our lot, will Norris was kicking it to them to control and smack back at him.

Joey Barton might be a lot of things, but he wouldn't touch such a poisonous club as us. his goals and ambitions were clear to hear on the radio before the game, wont stand for a single thing other than 100% - imagine judge in his team, he'd be off in mins, same goes for keane and the other wastes of space we have.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

At half time on 23:59 - Mar 3 with 1646 viewsBasuco

You missed the bit when Norris got a couple of ball boys on the pitch for a kickabout while the other subs did a running routine.
At half time on 00:45 - Mar 4 with 1439 viewstextbackup

At half time on 23:59 - Mar 3 by Basuco

You missed the bit when Norris got a couple of ball boys on the pitch for a kickabout while the other subs did a running routine.

my bad

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

At half time on 07:00 - Mar 4 with 1120 viewsitfcjoe

Barton would come to us in a heartbeat

But we are stuck in the past, thinking all a manager needs to do is motivate (whixh he clearly can’t do) and send 11 players out on the pitch to play

We are 10-20 years behind modern football

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

At half time on 07:25 - Mar 4 with 1023 viewsChe

At half time on 07:00 - Mar 4 by itfcjoe

But we are stuck in the past, thinking all a manager needs to do is motivate (whixh he clearly can’t do) and send 11 players out on the pitch to play

A club with our resources and support would be a great attraction for forward thinking up and coming managers and I include Barton in that. Read his thoughts on coaching and philosophy of football and admire how a town the size of Sudbury is making waves in the third tier of English football.
At half time on 07:34 - Mar 4 with 974 viewsDubtractor

Professional football is all about fine margins. We are almost always on the wrong side of them, even in games we dominate.

We never punish teams when those 'moments' happen in a game, whereas other teams very often do punish us.

There is nothing creative at all about our play in the final third. We defend ok, we pass tidily enough, but we are so so blunt in the final 3rd.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

At half time on 07:37 - Mar 4 with 963 viewsPlums

Exactly, we have to coach our way out of this division and there’s no sign of it happening any time soon. We’ve sadly proved time and time again that firefighters and rabble rousers will only get so far. That’s why Colin would ultimately be a disaster.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

At half time on 07:48 - Mar 4 with 907 viewsPinewoodblue

Paul Hurst did.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024