Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan 22:46 - Mar 4 with 2602 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

for racially abusing Fernandes. Unbelievable.

[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 22:47]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 22:53 - Mar 4 with 2426 viewsHARRY10

That's not going to end well, scum fans need to be dealt with, but not by players
Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:01 - Mar 4 with 2249 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good on him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:02 - Mar 4 with 2233 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 22:53 - Mar 4 by HARRY10

That's not going to end well, scum fans need to be dealt with, but not by players

There is something there that I would say is quite commendable, him doing that, for a fellow team mate, new to the country and culture, to stick up for him like that.

Having said that, there is a way to go about it, get the individual reported to both stewards and police, probably not best you trying to deal with it yourself as a player in the stands.

I know different but the only similar incident I can think of is Cantona kung-fu kick, what was his suspension for that?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 23:03]

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:05 - Mar 4 with 2175 viewsgainsboroughblue

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:02 - Mar 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

There is something there that I would say is quite commendable, him doing that, for a fellow team mate, new to the country and culture, to stick up for him like that.

Having said that, there is a way to go about it, get the individual reported to both stewards and police, probably not best you trying to deal with it yourself as a player in the stands.

I know different but the only similar incident I can think of is Cantona kung-fu kick, what was his suspension for that?

Nine months from memory, plus I assume a hefty fine.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:06 - Mar 4 with 2153 viewstextbackup

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:02 - Mar 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

lets be clear, he didn't fly kick him, so ban wont be anywhere near as long

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:09 - Mar 4 with 2106 viewsHARRY10

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:05 - Mar 4 by gainsboroughblue

Nine months from memory, plus I assume a hefty fine.

they did originally order him to turn his collar down so he didn't look like some horse racing/hunting bird

Cantona took the 9 months ban instead

so there is a precedent
Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:10 - Mar 4 with 2073 viewsvapour_trail

That is a long long way up into the stand.

Fair play to Dier, but suspect this won’t end well for him.

What was alleged to have been said, do we know?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:13 - Mar 4 with 2007 viewsStudentBlue

Apparently it was related to his brother and not Gedson.

Poll: How will you be voting tomorrow?

Login to get fewer ads

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:17 - Mar 4 with 1938 viewsvapour_trail

What did Carragher get when he hurled the coin back into the crowd?

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:29 - Mar 4 with 1838 viewsHARRY10

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:17 - Mar 4 by vapour_trail

What did Carragher get when he hurled the coin back into the crowd?

there's a cloe up here

scroll down

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:36 - Mar 4 with 1740 viewsvapour_trail

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:29 - Mar 4 by HARRY10

there's a cloe up here

scroll down

When someone insults my younger brother it tends to be me.

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:37 - Mar 4 with 1726 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Fight?

I'd say confront rather than fight.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:44 - Mar 4 with 1657 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:13 - Mar 4 by StudentBlue

Yes, not racial.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:51 - Mar 4 with 1614 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:13 - Mar 4 by StudentBlue

Yeah that is what Mourinho said, and would explain the second video saying “that is my brother”.

This account originally posted it was to do with Gedson Fernandez being racially abused

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:57 - Mar 4 with 1570 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Eric Dier has run into the stands to fight a fan on 23:51 - Mar 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

Yeah that is what Mourinho said, and would explain the second video saying “that is my brother”.

This account originally posted it was to do with Gedson Fernandez being racially abused

Don't believe everything you read. And don't be too quick to re-post things.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024