Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First death due to Coronavirus in the uk confirmed (n/t) 17:25 - Mar 5 with 1008 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

First death due to Coronavirus in the uk confirmed (n/t) on 17:39 - Mar 5 with 954 viewsmonytowbray

Oh joy the media will jump for that.

Tory austerity measures kill more a day statistically, can I quarantine their voters?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

First death due to Coronavirus in the uk confirmed (n/t) on 17:44 - Mar 5 with 935 viewsSomethingBlue

Seems to be someone who unfortunately was already in and out of hospital. Makes it no better but I'm not convinced 24-hour news and Coronavirus are good things for each other.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

First death due to Coronavirus in the uk confirmed (n/t) on 17:46 - Mar 5 with 910 viewsBlueBadger

First death due to Coronavirus in the uk confirmed (n/t) on 17:39 - Mar 5 by monytowbray

Oh joy the media will jump for that.

Tory austerity measures kill more a day statistically, can I quarantine their voters?

On a completely different tip, you'll enjoy this one Callis.

https://themanc.com/interesting/someone-is-using-cat-stickers-to-cover-racism-in

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

First death due to Coronavirus in the uk confirmed (n/t) on 17:59 - Mar 5 with 855 viewsEdmundo

First death due to Coronavirus in the uk confirmed (n/t) on 17:44 - Mar 5 by SomethingBlue

Seems to be someone who unfortunately was already in and out of hospital. Makes it no better but I'm not convinced 24-hour news and Coronavirus are good things for each other.

Just like SARS, MERS, Swine flu and Zika. Remember them?

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

First death due to Coronavirus in the uk confirmed (n/t) on 18:02 - Mar 5 with 835 viewsBlueBadger

First death due to Coronavirus in the uk confirmed (n/t) on 17:59 - Mar 5 by Edmundo

Just like SARS, MERS, Swine flu and Zika. Remember them?

Saw a fair few healthy under-60s lose their lives as a result of swine flu.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024