Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers again 15:18 - Mar 7 with 4784 viewsGlasgowBlue

But he’s a club legend init.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Chambers again on 20:40 - Mar 7 with 601 viewsitfcjoe

Chambers again on 20:24 - Mar 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

Some people had said last season that their experience was going to be vital for us in League One

They ought to have been accountable for last seasons relegation too but no they got it nicely. Plus people were happy when Chambers got a new contract

Wonder if Mark Robins would like them in his table topping team.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 20:25]

Yes he probably would, Chambers is Street ahead of McFadzean

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chambers again on 21:09 - Mar 7 with 555 viewsBrixtonBlue

Chambers again on 19:59 - Mar 7 by Bluesquid

But why didn't Chambers intercept the through ball?

I just don't get it, he was right there but was unable to carry out a basic defensive interception and then of course the customary Chambers arm throwing/waving after, just an utter joke.

Why are you complaining about Chambers not clearing up Nolan's mess but have no such harsh words for Nolan?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Chambers again on 21:20 - Mar 7 with 544 viewsbazza

HIs fist pump must have hypnotised peopl in to believing he’s a decent defender...because he’s not, and never really was either!!
Chambers again on 21:29 - Mar 7 with 526 viewslondontractorboy57

Chambers again on 17:12 - Mar 7 by BrixtonBlue

Did you two watch the same game as me? I thought Chambers was arguably our best player and Nolan was at fault for the goal when he lost the ball just outside his box.

Agree unfortunately some melts can only see Skuse and Chambo as Mickmas pals.
Skuse played a blinder today.
Chambers again on 23:03 - Mar 7 with 485 viewsBluesquid

Chambers again on 21:09 - Mar 7 by BrixtonBlue

Why are you complaining about Chambers not clearing up Nolan's mess but have no such harsh words for Nolan?

Oh you are right, Nolan defo at fault but that doesn't mean that the rest of the team suddenly forget how to carry out the basics like making a simple interception.

I've watched that goal near on 20 times and still can't work out how 'Skip' failed to intercept.
Chambers again on 00:22 - Mar 8 with 451 viewsBrixtonBlue

Chambers again on 23:03 - Mar 7 by Bluesquid

Oh you are right, Nolan defo at fault but that doesn't mean that the rest of the team suddenly forget how to carry out the basics like making a simple interception.

I've watched that goal near on 20 times and still can't work out how 'Skip' failed to intercept.

I've only watched it once ' in the flesh' to be fair.

Regardless, I took issue with the OP because Chambers was excellent otherwise. And some seem very eager to knock him.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024