Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing 19:24 - Mar 7 with 1328 viewscarlisleaway

Downes, KVW, Jackson, Keane, Norwood and only 2 centre backs were going to struggle. Another game where we could not put away our good chance, if that had gone in think we would be looking at another scoreline.
Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 19:26 - Mar 7 with 1307 viewsJ2BLUE

And the other 20+ games we've been sh1t?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 19:29 - Mar 7 with 1268 viewsr2d2

They have all played their fair share, and for most of the time been sh!te too.
Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 19:35 - Mar 7 with 1238 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Where does the "only 2 centre backs" come from? Why do Earl and Wilson not count? Which CBs are we missing anyway so if we are short whose fault would that be?

We have missed KVY ever since he got injured but we should not be relying on 1 player who wasn't in our squad at the start of the season anyway!

Norwood, Jackson and Keane have looked not up to the task since Norwood had his first operation.

Downes and Woolfenden have been success stories under Lambert this season but he really has not used the rest of his squad in a way that any one of them claim to have improved from last season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 19:38 - Mar 7 with 1210 viewsBluefish

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 19:26 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

And the other 20+ games we've been sh1t?

20????

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 19:56 - Mar 7 with 1144 viewstractorboy7777

Is it just me but it always seems we’ve got an injury crisis!

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 20:04 - Mar 7 with 1099 viewsBluefish

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 19:56 - Mar 7 by tractorboy7777

Mick's training methods, all be better when the dino has gone

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 20:23 - Mar 7 with 1061 viewsOsborneOneNil

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 19:38 - Mar 7 by Bluefish

20????

Think he means 800 games
Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 03:40 - Mar 8 with 945 viewsDoctor_Earman

And if my auntie had a pair of bo11ocks she'd be my uncle!
Login to get fewer ads

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 06:19 - Mar 8 with 896 viewsChurchman

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 19:56 - Mar 7 by tractorboy7777

Are players at ITFC any more injury prone than anywhere else? I have my doubts though McGoldrick certainly was.
Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 06:25 - Mar 8 with 890 viewsgordon

Nolan and Judge have been missing for the last three months as well.
Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 06:57 - Mar 8 with 852 viewsNo9

Have no sympathy for Lambert, but with a team missing on 06:25 - Mar 8 by gordon

Nolan and Judge have been missing for the last three months as well.

+ a few more
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024