Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? 14:48 - Mar 9 with 2814 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 14:54 - Mar 9 with 2783 viewsBlueBadger

I think it probably means that Evans is hoping they'll loan us some of their players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 15:21 - Mar 9 with 2737 viewsBLUEBEAT

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 14:54 - Mar 9 by BlueBadger

I think it probably means that Evans is hoping they'll loan us some of their players.

I want to smile but they did have some kind of arrangement with Norwich, whereby the yellows had first dibs on any promising players.

So if this arrangement is still in place, we’d have a situation where ITFC loan out to them yet anyone of promise goes to NCFC?

Wouldn’t surprise me.

The conveyor belt of Suffolk talent....
https://www.canaries.co.uk/rdp/news/2019/june/from-needham-market-to-norwich-cit

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 19:18 - Mar 9 with 2564 viewsBLUEBEAT

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 23:59 - Mar 9 with 2351 views66notout

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 19:18 - Mar 9 by BLUEBEAT

Isn’t that Jason Curtis, in the picture, now running the Town community trust?
Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 05:54 - Mar 10 with 2264 viewsbournemouthblue

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 15:21 - Mar 9 by BLUEBEAT

I want to smile but they did have some kind of arrangement with Norwich, whereby the yellows had first dibs on any promising players.

So if this arrangement is still in place, we’d have a situation where ITFC loan out to them yet anyone of promise goes to NCFC?

Wouldn’t surprise me.

The conveyor belt of Suffolk talent....
https://www.canaries.co.uk/rdp/news/2019/june/from-needham-market-to-norwich-cit

Norwich have been doing this with a few clubs in the region

Category One and Premiership investment basically means they have been able to extend their network beyond their borders

It's another sign of their growing dominance sadly

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 08:47 - Mar 10 with 2148 viewsBLUEBEAT

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 05:54 - Mar 10 by bournemouthblue

Norwich have been doing this with a few clubs in the region

Category One and Premiership investment basically means they have been able to extend their network beyond their borders

It's another sign of their growing dominance sadly

Yeah, I get that, but don’t understand why ITFC should play second fiddle if NCFC already have their claws in.

I’m not sure if they do any more...? Information is scant. A lot of NCFC Suffolk RDP info has ‘disappeared’. Hits on Google search but dead links when followed up. The http://www.norwichcityfc-suffolk.co.uk/ site is also dead now. Are they cutting their cloth accordingly in regards to their imminent relegation by withdrawing from the Wild East and circling their wagons tighter?

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 08:56 - Mar 10 with 2135 viewsFreddies_Ears

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 23:59 - Mar 9 by 66notout

Yes! Very smart hire.
Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 13:49 - Mar 10 with 2030 views70s_Legend

When Ipswich pinched the management of Norwich's Suffolk RDP they also block booked their Needham Market venue for their elite PDC boys, so they couldn't use it any more. Norwich's elite PDC is basically the same level as Ipswich's old PDP, so they also sneakily pinched the majority (if not all) of elite boys & created a new level at their centre and called it their "Advanced Training Centre" to help entice them across. It's all been done to put their foot down & reclaim the territory.
The Norwich Suffolk centres are still running across the county, but with a lot less boys & less boys of a quality that Ipswich would be interested in, either with a view to progressing, or for their future college programme.
Login to get fewer ads

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 14:14 - Mar 10 with 1997 viewsBLUEBEAT

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 13:49 - Mar 10 by 70s_Legend

When Ipswich pinched the management of Norwich's Suffolk RDP they also block booked their Needham Market venue for their elite PDC boys, so they couldn't use it any more. Norwich's elite PDC is basically the same level as Ipswich's old PDP, so they also sneakily pinched the majority (if not all) of elite boys & created a new level at their centre and called it their "Advanced Training Centre" to help entice them across. It's all been done to put their foot down & reclaim the territory.
The Norwich Suffolk centres are still running across the county, but with a lot less boys & less boys of a quality that Ipswich would be interested in, either with a view to progressing, or for their future college programme.

Thanks for this post - it clarifies a lot of the mystery for me.

I hope similar situations happen across the other infiltrated Suffolk centres.

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 17:23 - Mar 10 with 1900 viewsflimflam

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 23:59 - Mar 9 by 66notout

Yes he is and most of the coaches have come across also.

Hopefully in time will drive the yellow and green out of Suffolk.

I have been banging on about this for ages and now at last we seem to be putting the foundations back in place at youth level.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 17:28 - Mar 10 with 1892 viewsflimflam

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 08:47 - Mar 10 by BLUEBEAT

Yeah, I get that, but don’t understand why ITFC should play second fiddle if NCFC already have their claws in.

I’m not sure if they do any more...? Information is scant. A lot of NCFC Suffolk RDP info has ‘disappeared’. Hits on Google search but dead links when followed up. The http://www.norwichcityfc-suffolk.co.uk/ site is also dead now. Are they cutting their cloth accordingly in regards to their imminent relegation by withdrawing from the Wild East and circling their wagons tighter?

Most the coaches and also a lot of players have jumped ship to the ITFC Community Trust and I know the Bury NCFC branch has all but shutdown for this reason.

I guess the same for the NCFC Ipswich branches and elsewhere possibly.

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 17:35 - Mar 10 with 1883 viewsflimflam

Does this mean Needham Market FC have stopped felching the Budgies? on 13:49 - Mar 10 by 70s_Legend

Correct, when they jumped ship they were the ones responsible for booking facilities so just booked them in ITFC name instead.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024