Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... 18:24 - Mar 31 with 246 viewsEwan_Oozami

Memes and videos!!!

My receive count has gone from 1 or 2 a day, to 10-15 a day.

Some are so funny I'm having to sellotape my sides up afterwards....

But to be fair, the Taye Diggs one with the We Will Rock You intro is quite amusing (although he says it was deliberate...)

Edit: oh, and the one with the two German kids doing the tablecloth trick.. (although that looks deliberate as well)
[Post edited 31 Mar 18:41]

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended.
Poll: How do you view the TWTD forum?

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:28 - Mar 31 with 228 viewsfooters

100%.

Muted the family WhatsApp for a year. If something happens to granddad footers then the family won't realise due to the volume of memes.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Who is the best King?

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:34 - Mar 31 with 206 viewsDarth_Koont

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:43 - Mar 31 with 188 viewsjeera

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:28 - Mar 31 by footers

100%.

Muted the family WhatsApp for a year. If something happens to granddad footers then the family won't realise due to the volume of memes.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/mar/31/kent-family-coronavirus-lock

Well it looks like a duck, it sounds like a duck. Nope, dunno what it is.
Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:47 - Mar 31 with 182 viewsEwan_Oozami

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:43 - Mar 31 by jeera

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/mar/31/kent-family-coronavirus-lock

Everyone was amazed when this family started singing. You won't believe what happened next....!!

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended.
Poll: How do you view the TWTD forum?

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:48 - Mar 31 with 178 viewsjeera

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:47 - Mar 31 by Ewan_Oozami

Everyone was amazed when this family started singing. You won't believe what happened next....!!

Most Brits won't get this.

Well it looks like a duck, it sounds like a duck. Nope, dunno what it is.
Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:49 - Mar 31 with 178 viewsfactual_blue

The bloke pointing at the shopping people outside the supermarket gave him is good.

And the woman asking the bloke why he's running is too.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Have you Stayed Alert today?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020