Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Monday podcast, interview with Jim Magilton.... 07:24 - Apr 2 with 798 viewsitfcjoe

....covering from him signing here to Wembley 2000.

I’ve not listened as yet, but will be doing so this morning and can’t wait

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Blue Monday podcast, interview with Jim Magilton.... on 08:14 - Apr 2 with 734 viewsitfcjoe

I may be biased, as part of the BM team, but this is an absolutely fantastic listen

Jim is so intense, so accurate and such a great memory of all those fantastic days.

What a man

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Blue Monday podcast, interview with Jim Magilton.... on 20:30 - Apr 2 with 608 viewsFarmerpiles

Blue Monday podcast, interview with Jim Magilton.... on 08:14 - Apr 2 by itfcjoe

I may be biased, as part of the BM team, but this is an absolutely fantastic listen

Jim is so intense, so accurate and such a great memory of all those fantastic days.

What a man

Just watched it, fantastic interview. I relieved every moment as if it had all happened yesterday. Loved to have shared a pint or three with both of you , felt like catching up with a long lost mate (in a way it was!). Great stuff well done.
Blue Monday podcast, interview with Jim Magilton.... on 00:51 - Apr 3 with 555 viewsacj

Listened to this earlier today, absolutely loved it. Really hope he comes back for a part 2, would love to relive the prem and Joe Royle years in the same way!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024