Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Magilton interview on Blue Monday podcast absolutely brilliant! 13:04 - Apr 2 with 943 viewsjasondozzell

Magilton interview on Blue Monday podcast absolutely brilliant! on 13:11 - Apr 2 with 919 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's the early afternoon WFH session sorted! Cheers

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Magilton interview on Blue Monday podcast absolutely brilliant! on 15:22 - Apr 2 with 811 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Yes fantastic. Great interviewer and a real and at very funny insight into a footballer’s mind.
Magilton interview on Blue Monday podcast absolutely brilliant! on 15:41 - Apr 2 with 780 viewsKropotkin123

Was listening to this in the background whilst working. Very enjoyable, thank you for sharing.

Definitely keen on hearing a part two!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Magilton interview on Blue Monday podcast absolutely brilliant! on 18:53 - Apr 2 with 716 viewsEwan_Oozami

Jim used to live next door in Brooklands Way to a guy I worked with years ago - every other week my colleague would come in saying "You'll never what he's gone and done now"...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Magilton interview on Blue Monday podcast absolutely brilliant! on 22:34 - Apr 2 with 627 viewsjasondozzell

Magilton interview on Blue Monday podcast absolutely brilliant! on 18:53 - Apr 2 by Ewan_Oozami

Jim used to live next door in Brooklands Way to a guy I worked with years ago - every other week my colleague would come in saying "You'll never what he's gone and done now"...

Brilliant! What a character
Massive kudos to the Blue Monday boys and Renegade Statman... on 00:42 - Apr 3 with 587 viewsunstableblue

... I thought that was just such an insightful and brilliant interview. It sort of summarised why fan casts are so much better than the mainstream. Level of knowledge and depth.

I thought Jim was great, but it brought home some messages that resonated with the Marcus regime, the poor footballing advice he's been receiving, and why we have sunk:

- entertaining football has to be the goal
- being aggressive in football is not a defensive trait, an aggressive pass (FORWARD!) is just as relevant
- players have to play with relentless energy, you train as hard as you play
- excellent delivery and movement is so critical, Jim and Marcus Stewart (what a coup!) lifted the level of play by example... and we had ball delivery from Venus, Clapham, etc
- a calm manager is more effective than a someone who shouts (was this an admission from Jim I wonder?).

Think of the managers and lack of character players we have endured since those heady days.

But again just a great listen. And that balmy night at home to Bolton has become an even bigger memory for me after listening to that podcast!

Thanks

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024