Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - 14:34 - Apr 9 with 1596 viewsLord_Lucan

Small Business Grant Fund (£10,000)

Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund (£10,000)

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 15:02 - Apr 9 with 1558 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.businesssupport.gov.uk/small-business-grant-funding/

https://www.businesssupport.gov.uk/cash-grant-for-retail-hospitality-and-leisure

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 15:13 - Apr 9 with 1532 viewsLord_Lucan

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 15:02 - Apr 9 by factual_blue

https://www.businesssupport.gov.uk/small-business-grant-funding/

https://www.businesssupport.gov.uk/cash-grant-for-retail-hospitality-and-leisure

Yes, I get that thanks.

But all small businesses fall into Small Business Grant Funding if they have the stipulated rateable value?

Edit; I get it now, SBGF doesn't offer a higher level above £10k

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 15:22 - Apr 9 with 1509 viewsallezlesbleus

Slightly off topic, but our business received the grant payment today. I must admit that I was very surprised and relieved at how easy the application was and how quickly the grant was paid. I applied online last Thursday, received notification that the application had been processed on Monday and that the payment would go through today.
Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 15:56 - Apr 9 with 1466 viewsLord_Lucan

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 15:22 - Apr 9 by allezlesbleus

Slightly off topic, but our business received the grant payment today. I must admit that I was very surprised and relieved at how easy the application was and how quickly the grant was paid. I applied online last Thursday, received notification that the application had been processed on Monday and that the payment would go through today.

I've been waiting for a letter but haven't received one.

Just spoke to my mate and he did it online and will get it next week.

I'll do mine now before the government runs out of dough.

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 19:58 - Apr 9 with 1392 viewsallezlesbleus

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 15:56 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

I've been waiting for a letter but haven't received one.

Just spoke to my mate and he did it online and will get it next week.

I'll do mine now before the government runs out of dough.

I was worried that we wouldn't receive the letter from the council, as our shop is obviously closed and bizarre as it may sound, we don't have a letterbox (it's in a shopping centre, so there are always staff present when the postman delivers).

I emailed IBC last Thursday and got a reply within a couple of hours, with the link. As I say, amazingly easy to complete and I was very impressed with the speed that the grant was paid.

LL - here is the link

https://www.ipswich.gov.uk/businessratesgrant

*Edited - assuming you are in the IBC area, which, thinking about it, I don't think you are.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2020 20:15]
Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 20:21 - Apr 9 with 1373 viewsLord_Lucan

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 19:58 - Apr 9 by allezlesbleus

I was worried that we wouldn't receive the letter from the council, as our shop is obviously closed and bizarre as it may sound, we don't have a letterbox (it's in a shopping centre, so there are always staff present when the postman delivers).

I emailed IBC last Thursday and got a reply within a couple of hours, with the link. As I say, amazingly easy to complete and I was very impressed with the speed that the grant was paid.

LL - here is the link

*Edited - assuming you are in the IBC area, which, thinking about it, I don't think you are.

No, I'm with Norwich City Council, after your post I went online to fill the form in but I needed the property reference and all that and I don't know where "Beth the Breast" has filed it all so I'll have to contact NCC to find out.

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 20:32 - Apr 9 with 1364 viewsallezlesbleus

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 20:21 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

No, I'm with Norwich City Council, after your post I went online to fill the form in but I needed the property reference and all that and I don't know where "Beth the Breast" has filed it all so I'll have to contact NCC to find out.

"Beth the Breast"...…...conjures up so many images
Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 22:10 - Apr 9 with 1323 viewsBent_double

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 19:58 - Apr 9 by allezlesbleus

LL - here is the link

Same here. Received my letter last Thursday, filled in the application on-line last Friday and the money was in my account Monday morning. Very impressed with the gov/council...for once!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 00:50 - Apr 10 with 1271 viewswiffin1

My partner opened her own salon in December but only received her first business rates letter on the 13th of March, the cut off point is the 11th of March! Complete nightmare numerous phone calls, but because of being 2 days past the cut off date she will not be receiving the grant even though she has a business rates bill backdated to the 1st of December!
Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 08:26 - Apr 10 with 1202 viewsallezlesbleus

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 00:50 - Apr 10 by wiffin1

My partner opened her own salon in December but only received her first business rates letter on the 13th of March, the cut off point is the 11th of March! Complete nightmare numerous phone calls, but because of being 2 days past the cut off date she will not be receiving the grant even though she has a business rates bill backdated to the 1st of December!

The bills for the new business rates "year" normally get sent out in March, ready for the first payment on 1 April.

If your partner opened her own salon in December, then I assume she made payments between December and March, for the year ending 31 March 2020?

Try going online and completing the online application form. She will need all the reference numbers for her business and rates (which would be on her bill).

Good luck. I don't know if the government have said that it is only valid for businesses that have been trading for a minimum of months, but, if she has paid some rates, then she should logically be able to claim.
Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 08:35 - Apr 10 with 1193 viewsGlasgowBlue

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 20:21 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

Yiu can get your property reference number online.

https://www.gov.uk/correct-your-business-rates

Just type in the address and it will give your details.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 10:50 - Apr 10 with 1147 viewsLord_Lucan

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 08:35 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

Yiu can get your property reference number online.

https://www.gov.uk/correct-your-business-rates

Just type in the address and it will give your details.

Nice on Glasgow, thanks.

Do I replace my windows or buy a new car?

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 12:26 - Apr 10 with 1106 viewsallezlesbleus

Covid grants. Can anyone explain the difference between - on 10:50 - Apr 10 by Lord_Lucan

Nice on Glasgow, thanks.

Do I replace my windows or buy a new car?

A train ticket and a fully charged mobile would be more entertaining for us...…….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024