Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? 14:40 - Apr 11 with 5615 viewsBlueBadger

I swear, it won't be the ever-growing parade of stress, illness, horrible decisions and death, isolation or lack of pubs it'll be fooking curtain twitchers threatening to call the police because their neighbours, having taken their dog out, are now going out to do some shopping for their elderly relatives.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 15:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 21:15 - Apr 14 with 501 viewsKeno

Norwich city

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 23:14 - Apr 14 with 457 viewsRyorry

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 21:15 - Apr 14 by Keno

Norwich city

All of it?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 07:14 - Apr 15 with 414 viewsKeno

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 23:14 - Apr 14 by Ryorry

All of it?

Just the football club

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 09:28 - Apr 15 with 382 viewsbrazil1982

Speeding cars, we have drivers going at least 50 now in a 30 zone, quite alot of them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024