Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today 13:23 - Apr 13 with 985 viewsGeoffSentence

that wind was just whipping away any heat that I was building up.

But for those worried about the lanes getting 'clogged up' with cyclists that was probably a good thing, I only encountered a handful of other cyclists today, one every 3 miles or so.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 13:49 - Apr 13 with 947 viewsbluelagos

Proper chilly wasn't it!

My hands were well cold - not helped by the usual coffee stop being closed.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 15:20 - Apr 13 with 902 viewsr2d2

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 13:49 - Apr 13 by bluelagos

Proper chilly wasn't it!

My hands were well cold - not helped by the usual coffee stop being closed.

Stopping for coffee isnt exercise.
It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 15:43 - Apr 13 with 878 viewsLord_Lucan

Cyclists are mentalists.

They go out in the freezing cold wearing all that lycra stuff when they would be better off wearing thermal leggings and a sensible coat.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 16:50 - Apr 14 with 776 viewsbluelagos

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 15:20 - Apr 13 by r2d2

Stopping for coffee isnt exercise.

Chatted with a copper today when doing exactly that. It's almost as if you are talking bollox :-)

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:23 - Apr 14 with 756 viewsGlasgowBlue

My mrs tripped whilst out on her Boris approved run and dislocated her finger.

I put it back in place and taped her up with some masking tape.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:26 - Apr 14 with 751 viewsNewcyBlue

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:23 - Apr 14 by GlasgowBlue

My mrs tripped whilst out on her Boris approved run and dislocated her finger.

I put it back in place and taped her up with some masking tape.

Just the finger? Or you taped her all up for some peace and quiet?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:30 - Apr 14 with 744 viewsGlasgowBlue

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:26 - Apr 14 by NewcyBlue

Just the finger? Or you taped her all up for some peace and quiet?

I'd need something stronger than masking tape to keep her quiet
[Post edited 14 Apr 2020 17:30]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:45 - Apr 14 with 728 viewsr2d2

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 16:50 - Apr 14 by bluelagos

Chatted with a copper today when doing exactly that. It's almost as if you are talking bollox :-)

Having a coffee isnt on the list of things we can do whilst out.
Login to get fewer ads

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:48 - Apr 14 with 723 viewsbluelagos

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:45 - Apr 14 by r2d2

Fueling is an essential part of exercising when you doing a long cycle ride. Copper was happy, so was I. Finished the ride with a few extra miles too ;-)

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:54 - Apr 14 with 716 viewsr2d2

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:48 - Apr 14 by bluelagos

Fueling is an essential part of exercising when you doing a long cycle ride. Copper was happy, so was I. Finished the ride with a few extra miles too ;-)

Clever boy.
It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 20:32 - Apr 14 with 684 viewsstonojnr

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 15:43 - Apr 13 by Lord_Lucan

Cyclists are mentalists.

They go out in the freezing cold wearing all that lycra stuff when they would be better off wearing thermal leggings and a sensible coat.

thats because winter cycling lycra stuff is all fleece lined, so its plenty warm when its cold
It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 09:54 - Apr 15 with 625 viewsGeoffSentence

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 17:45 - Apr 14 by r2d2

It is actually

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/further-businesses-and-premises-to-cl

So long as it is a takeaway.

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 09:56 - Apr 15 with 623 viewsr2d2

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 09:54 - Apr 15 by GeoffSentence

It is actually

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/further-businesses-and-premises-to-cl

So long as it is a takeaway.

Not out on your bike yet? I wouldnt waste that sunshine.
It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 09:57 - Apr 15 with 614 viewsGeoffSentence

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 09:56 - Apr 15 by r2d2

Not out on your bike yet? I wouldnt waste that sunshine.

I will be at lunchtime. Getting fitter and boosting my immune system to fight the disease of all the better.

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 10:00 - Apr 15 with 609 viewsr2d2

It was pretty cold out on the boris approved bike ride today on 09:57 - Apr 15 by GeoffSentence

I will be at lunchtime. Getting fitter and boosting my immune system to fight the disease of all the better.

Have fun
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024