Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would you like the season to conclude? 14:43 - May 10 with 842 viewssmellmycheese

How would you like the season to conclude?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

ITFC : the greatest club in England
Poll: Clarke Harris to ITFC

How would you like the season to conclude? on 14:44 - May 10 with 832 viewsITFC_Forever

What I’d like to happen and what I think will and should are different things.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How would you like the season to conclude? on 14:48 - May 10 with 806 viewsPJH

I want the Naarwich relegated option.
How would you like the season to conclude? on 14:57 - May 10 with 786 viewsBlueBadger

Where's the 'Lambert gets the sack, Evans actually employs somebody competent' option?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How would you like the season to conclude? on 15:08 - May 10 with 773 viewsfactual_blue

Where's the 'I really don't care' option?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How would you like the season to conclude? on 15:47 - May 10 with 733 viewsGuthrum

Obviously, I'd love us to get promoted. But that outcome would be utterly contrived and simply unfair on others who did perform more consistently.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How would you like the season to conclude? on 16:47 - May 10 with 710 viewsThe_Last_Baron

How would you like the season to conclude? on 15:47 - May 10 by Guthrum

Obviously, I'd love us to get promoted. But that outcome would be utterly contrived and simply unfair on others who did perform more consistently.

I'd be embarrassed if we were promoted on some contrived points system. Total nonsense.

Void the season and start afresh when we can, probably September.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

How would you like the season to conclude? on 17:41 - May 10 with 689 viewsGuthrum

How would you like the season to conclude? on 16:47 - May 10 by The_Last_Baron

I'd be embarrassed if we were promoted on some contrived points system. Total nonsense.

Void the season and start afresh when we can, probably September.

But that would be equally unfair on teams like Coventry, 7 points clear of 3rd place (without even a home ground to call their own).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How would you like the season to conclude? on 18:08 - May 10 with 672 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think we really need to wait until there is a clearer idea of when things are likely to be able to happen. In the meantime there should be an announcement that no competitive football will be played without a minimum of a two-week preseason and that pre-season will have a minimum of 1 week notice.

Then, when it is clear something can happen it can be decided whether finishing this season is the best option or whether there is time to complete a full season somehow instead. The problem then is how this season is dealt with. The difficulty is going to be ensuring the Premier League honour promotion and relegation.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024