Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decent footage of cooling towers being taken down. 20:03 - May 14 with 525 viewshomer_123

Various camera angles.

Not a patch of old Fred Dibnah though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-52667652/spectacular-demolition-at-ge

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Decent footage of cooling towers being taken down. on 20:42 - May 14 with 479 viewsSwansea_Blue

No way should they collapse like that. I bet that 's a red flag from THE AUTHORITIES

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Decent footage of cooling towers being taken down. on 21:54 - May 14 with 463 viewsPendejo

Decent footage of cooling towers being taken down. on 20:42 - May 14 by Swansea_Blue

No way should they collapse like that. I bet that 's a red flag from THE AUTHORITIES

Couldn't help thinking of certain conspiracy videos while watching that. The neat and tidy way they collapse is almost hypnotic...
[Post edited 14 May 2020 22:00]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Decent footage of cooling towers being taken down. on 22:02 - May 14 with 453 viewsSteve_M

There's a graceful, industrial beauty to cooling towers. Or was in that case.

I take the same view on wind turbines.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Decent footage of cooling towers being taken down. on 22:06 - May 14 with 449 viewsWD19

I’m not convinced they were demolished. I think they were just taken downstairs in a giant lift.
Decent footage of cooling towers being taken down. on 22:22 - May 14 with 441 viewsronnyd

Old Fred would have just kicked a few bricks out and lit a damn great fire.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024