Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim's side 11:20 - May 15 with 665 viewsGarv

Fairly predictable. But for that reason possibly the best we've seen?

No 'controversial' picks or inclusions because someone 'complemented' someone else.

Can't argue with it.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Jim's side on 11:41 - May 15 with 621 viewsLibero

I'm not sure I'd have Herman playing as a wing back in that system, purely as his delivery was Uhlenbeek-esqe more often than not.
Jim's side on 12:16 - May 15 with 596 viewsportmanking

Jim's side on 11:41 - May 15 by Libero

I'm not sure I'd have Herman playing as a wing back in that system, purely as his delivery was Uhlenbeek-esqe more often than not.

Agree to some extent!

I think, as much as I loved Veno, I'd have Hreidarsson as our left-sided CB of the three and give Jamie Clapham the nod at LWB. Herman, McGreal and Mowbray would be the ideal balance of aggression, organisation and composure on the ball.
Jim's side on 12:22 - May 15 with 585 viewsLibero

Jim's side on 12:16 - May 15 by portmanking

Agree to some extent!

I think, as much as I loved Veno, I'd have Hreidarsson as our left-sided CB of the three and give Jamie Clapham the nod at LWB. Herman, McGreal and Mowbray would be the ideal balance of aggression, organisation and composure on the ball.

He made some brilliant runs but just never had the end product unfortunately.
Your response has got me thinking...
I remember we went to plenty of away games together in the Championship but I can't remember if you sat with us for the two Premier League seasons?
[Post edited 15 May 2020 12:22]
Jim's side on 12:26 - May 15 with 568 viewsHerbivore

There's a couple of issues with it as a team. Firstly, Herman is not a wing back. Left sided CB or left back in a back 4 all day long but he's not a wing back. Secondly, Johnson and Stewart were both excellent strikers but they couldn't play together.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jim's side on 13:01 - May 15 with 525 viewsportmanking

Jim's side on 12:22 - May 15 by Libero

He made some brilliant runs but just never had the end product unfortunately.
Your response has got me thinking...
I remember we went to plenty of away games together in the Championship but I can't remember if you sat with us for the two Premier League seasons?
[Post edited 15 May 2020 12:22]

No mate, I sat with you guys from the first season back in the Champ after relegation!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024