Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert In 11:26 - May 22 with 8297 viewsGlasgowBlue

Am I the only person here here who thinks another change of manager will have a destabilising effect in the club when we are in completely uncharted waters due to the COvid outbreak?

Yeah he fcuked up. Yes he basically threw the season away, which was doubly annoying as we had managed to go back top in January.

But a new manager with probably very little in way of finances could see us drop even further.

Give him one more season imo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Lambert In on 08:16 - May 23 with 344 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert In on 01:32 - May 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

It is inevitable he will be here at least one more year.

He’s had a really poor first full season, he really, tried to be too clever for his own good.

However, finances will ultimately mean he will get another go next season, however, how can you hold faith in him when he is going to have the same players, in fact probably worse, with the likes of Downes, Woolfenden, Jackson, Dozzell all sold.

I mean we are going to have Chambers, Wilson and Nsiala as CB options with Donacien fourth choice - Jesus wept.

Who on earth is going to buy Dozzell?! He's done nothing for ages.

With no money to spend Lambert will be forced to use more youngsters and stick with more of a settled team, which might actually work out better for him!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert In on 09:14 - May 23 with 311 viewsKieran_Knows

Lambert In on 08:16 - May 23 by BrixtonBlue

Who on earth is going to buy Dozzell?! He's done nothing for ages.

With no money to spend Lambert will be forced to use more youngsters and stick with more of a settled team, which might actually work out better for him!

Or use it as an excuse every 5 minutes like he was at the start of the season, even though he was barely playing the kids.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024