Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting 09:54 - May 26 with 12715 viewsKeno

about events in their times?

How would an 'average' TWTD poster reacted to historical events?

A virtual prize for the winner?

(bear with me I'm bored and just trying to think of an entertainingly stupid thread to pass the day)

IceniBlue - Bleeding Eyeties coming over here stealing our land, what will they ever do for us the?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 09:58 - May 28 with 450 viewsWeWereZombies

CaesarBlue: Veni Vidi Ghosti (trans: I came, I saw, I drunkard)

ClavdivsBlue: Oi, the 'I' bit is my thing

CaesarBlue: I had to be told about that, I have him on my div list

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:19 - May 28 with 440 viewsWeWereZombies

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 22:13 - May 27 by Keno

Drakes Mate Blue - is it right you spend your afternoon with a ho?

DrakeBlue: To be precise I spend time on the Ho, you may be confusing me with Santa and his three ho thing.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 12:02 - May 28 with 409 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:19 - May 28 by WeWereZombies

DrakeBlue: To be precise I spend time on the Ho, you may be confusing me with Santa and his three ho thing.

Drakes Mate Blue Poor Santa only does that once a year.

Have you heard about my young sheep call Albert, sent ages trying to get in from the barn to the field.

In the end all I could do was stand there and shout "LAMB BERT OUT"!!
[Post edited 28 May 2020 12:14]

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 13:04 - May 28 with 381 viewsWeWereZombies

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 12:02 - May 28 by Keno

Drakes Mate Blue Poor Santa only does that once a year.

Have you heard about my young sheep call Albert, sent ages trying to get in from the barn to the field.

In the end all I could do was stand there and shout "LAMB BERT OUT"!!
[Post edited 28 May 2020 12:14]

ShaunBlue: That's quite a baaaaa'd ass use of spacing...

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:53 - May 28 with 361 viewsEwan_Oozami

stonehenge_woadblue: "About time some of you Druids learnt what hard work really is - these stones don't build themselves you know.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:56 - May 28 with 358 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:53 - May 28 by Ewan_Oozami

stonehenge_woadblue: "About time some of you Druids learnt what hard work really is - these stones don't build themselves you know.

Factual Blue - what you need is a bloke who doesn't actually do any work, but just stands around pretending to to busy and keeping tabs on the people who will actually do the work. I know just the person for that!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024