Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting 09:54 - May 26 with 12722 viewsKeno

about events in their times?

How would an 'average' TWTD poster reacted to historical events?

A virtual prize for the winner?

(bear with me I'm bored and just trying to think of an entertainingly stupid thread to pass the day)

IceniBlue - Bleeding Eyeties coming over here stealing our land, what will they ever do for us the?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:09 - May 26 with 3680 viewsleitrimblue

NeanderthalBlue: Chambers has been a great servant to the club but he's lack of mobility is beginning to become an issue.
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:11 - May 26 with 3672 viewsfactual_blue

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:03 - May 26 by footers

Anyone interested in Mr Johnson's life as a writer and moralist should read Terry Eagleton's Rape of Clarissa. Brilliant book.

Sorry, I'll let you all get back to your jokes now.

That's a serious allegation to make about boris.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:42 - May 26 with 3635 viewsTangledupin_Blue

2019blue: The wearing of face coverings in public should be banned.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:45 - May 26 with 3620 viewsfactual_blue

Lascauxblue: These cave walls could do with brightening up.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:54 - May 26 with 3613 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:42 - May 26 by Tangledupin_Blue

2019blue: The wearing of face coverings in public should be banned.

what a burka that poster is

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 15:36 - May 26 with 3576 viewshoppy

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 14:45 - May 26 by factual_blue

Lascauxblue: These cave walls could do with brightening up.

Lascauxblue2: The cave walls should've been painted by now.

Clegg out.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 15:41 - May 26 with 3561 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 15:36 - May 26 by hoppy

Lascauxblue2: The cave walls should've been painted by now.

Clegg out.

Lascauxblue3: Walls are ok but what about the roof, that's in a awful state

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 15:59 - May 26 with 3542 viewsWeWereZombies

OccamBlue: This ten pager could easily have been done with in two posts.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 17:58 - May 26 with 3513 viewshoppy

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 15:59 - May 26 by WeWereZombies

OccamBlue: This ten pager could easily have been done with in two posts.

B.Franklin_Blue: You just wait, those 10-pagers will look after themselves once we've really harnessed electricity...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 18:28 - May 26 with 3484 viewsmonytowbray

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 10:11 - May 26 by footers

BlackShirtBlue: "Tell you what, that Mosley chap speaks a lot of sense. I reckon your man Hitler's on to something in a big way too."

You spelt [redacted] wrong.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 18:56 - May 26 with 3466 viewssyntaxerror

Wehrmacht Fan, 1944:

Wermacht Fan in Normandy here, I come in peace.
I hear your lads are coming over to our place in early June. Looking forward to your visit, as matches against you guys are always close. We still owe you one for that lucky win in 1918.
For the away fans, the Omaha pub isn't recommended. Passionate home fans there, who are not very welcoming. The Utah Arms is much more welcoming to away fans, and has a good selection of undefended coast.

Parking isn't great near the ground, with a lot of traps and trenches, so may be best not to come via tank.

I am expecting you guys to line up boosted by your American attack, but our strong midfield general Rommel should be a match for them. I watched your game against the Italians last year at the Sicily stadium, and we won't under estimate you.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, just not against us. And stick with the Churchill guy, I know he has come into some flak for his tactical decisions, and his friendship with Stalin, but be careful what you wish for.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 20:57]
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 19:39 - May 26 with 3443 viewsShawsey

WillBlue1534. Yey ball to foot tis more pleasing to ones eyes hence Irish fellow nay more.
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 19:44 - May 26 with 3440 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 18:56 - May 26 by syntaxerror

Wehrmacht Fan, 1944:

Wermacht Fan in Normandy here, I come in peace.
I hear your lads are coming over to our place in early June. Looking forward to your visit, as matches against you guys are always close. We still owe you one for that lucky win in 1918.
For the away fans, the Omaha pub isn't recommended. Passionate home fans there, who are not very welcoming. The Utah Arms is much more welcoming to away fans, and has a good selection of undefended coast.

Parking isn't great near the ground, with a lot of traps and trenches, so may be best not to come via tank.

I am expecting you guys to line up boosted by your American attack, but our strong midfield general Rommel should be a match for them. I watched your game against the Italians last year at the Sicily stadium, and we won't under estimate you.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, just not against us. And stick with the Churchill guy, I know he has come into some flak for his tactical decisions, and his friendship with Stalin, but be careful what you wish for.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 20:57]

FortunaFan1914 - I post in peace. Any of you guys fancy a kick about? Our artillery are having a day off and we reckon No Mans Land is just about big enough for a pitch. Serious players welcome, no Norwich fans tho, they are a worst bunch of inbreds than Bayern ones
[Post edited 26 May 2020 19:49]

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 21:42 - May 26 with 3400 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

BillShakespeareBlue.

To be alert or not to be alert, That is the question.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 21:43 - May 26 with 3402 viewssyntaxerror

Apologies, details of the saga are incorrect, its documentation is long lost to us:

GeorgeBingham,3rd Earl of Lucan: 1825
"Having been out with 4gillsofWinePaul, in the scum wilds of the North, I decided a ride home on horseback was not a good idea, mainly down to the ire that would descend on me from Lady Lucan. I decided to try this new invention of George Stevenson, called the Locomotion
Once on board, I reached into the pocket on the seat in front of me, and someone had left a pouch of mushrooms, so sweet smelling..."

and from there on, history was created...
[Post edited 26 May 2020 21:43]
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 22:13 - May 26 with 3367 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 21:43 - May 26 by syntaxerror

Apologies, details of the saga are incorrect, its documentation is long lost to us:

GeorgeBingham,3rd Earl of Lucan: 1825
"Having been out with 4gillsofWinePaul, in the scum wilds of the North, I decided a ride home on horseback was not a good idea, mainly down to the ire that would descend on me from Lady Lucan. I decided to try this new invention of George Stevenson, called the Locomotion
Once on board, I reached into the pocket on the seat in front of me, and someone had left a pouch of mushrooms, so sweet smelling..."

and from there on, history was created...
[Post edited 26 May 2020 21:43]

Philius Hamus - maybe we could create a forum where citizens could discuss our favourite gladiators like Lucius Chamberious and what they think of coach at the tiro Paulus Lamburkus

Gavus - what a daft idea, that’ll never catch on

Pisces the Blue - Lamburkus Out!!

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 22:55 - May 26 with 3347 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

RomanticBlue - What's all this Tales from Shakespeare nonsense? Hamlet, Othello, King Lear? With all those murders? It's not for kids is it? Lamb out!

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 09:36 - May 27 with 3307 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 22:55 - May 26 by You_Bloo_Right

RomanticBlue - What's all this Tales from Shakespeare nonsense? Hamlet, Othello, King Lear? With all those murders? It's not for kids is it? Lamb out!

MacbethBlue - Out out damned Lambert

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 19:54 - May 27 with 3238 viewsWeWereZombies

SoleBayBlue: Right, that's seen that lot off. No Dutchman is ever going to prosper and be welcomed in Suffolk.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 20:44 - May 27 with 3215 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 19:54 - May 27 by WeWereZombies

SoleBayBlue: Right, that's seen that lot off. No Dutchman is ever going to prosper and be welcomed in Suffolk.

IceniBlue - so the gladiator minder Matteius Serenius had gone back to home, looking forward to when the Lazio XI come over for the match against the locals

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 20:53 - May 27 with 3204 viewsleitrimblue

DinosaurBlue: That big glowing thing in the sky seems to be getting closer!
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 20:55 - May 27 with 3200 viewssyntaxerror

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 20:53 - May 27 by leitrimblue

DinosaurBlue: That big glowing thing in the sky seems to be getting closer!

ConservativeDinosaurBlue: No, that's just Project Fear
What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 21:21 - May 27 with 3179 viewsWeWereZombies

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 20:44 - May 27 by Keno

IceniBlue - so the gladiator minder Matteius Serenius had gone back to home, looking forward to when the Lazio XI come over for the match against the locals

DrakeBlue: So that's the Armada seen off, no Spaniard will be setting foot on England's green and pleasant land, not even if he is excellent with his back to goal.

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 22:12 - May 27 with 3160 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 20:55 - May 27 by syntaxerror

ConservativeDinosaurBlue: No, that's just Project Fear

Smugdinoblue - we’ve got a bulk supply of toilet paper so we’ll be ok!

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 22:13 - May 27 with 3159 viewsKeno

What would TWTD posters of days gone by have been posting on 21:21 - May 27 by WeWereZombies

DrakeBlue: So that's the Armada seen off, no Spaniard will be setting foot on England's green and pleasant land, not even if he is excellent with his back to goal.

Drakes Mate Blue - is it right you spend your afternoon with a ho?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024