Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh 10:11 - May 28 with 1752 viewsunstableblue

I'venot had a Trump rant for weeks... everything he says currently is unaceptableso it becomes pointless.

But this attack on Twitter is just beyond the pale... the guy literally lies on that platform on daily basis, he gives exposure to extreme views and persons regularly... recently he has repeatedly given air time to a false conspiracy theory that a TV news presenter (who opposes him) murdered his assistant - which has been hugely upsetting for the widower., and who has complained to Twitter.. and Twitter in all these cases has let him get away with it! And now he moans and threatens over one lie that has been highlighted - unbelievable!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE (n/t) on 10:19 - May 28 with 1703 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE (n/t) on 10:21 - May 28 with 1689 viewsSwansea_Blue

SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE (n/t) on 10:19 - May 28 by Bluefish

Your best post ever. I'd stop now if I was you

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE (n/t) on 10:23 - May 28 with 1682 viewsWeWereZombies

That's Flash..aa...aaa..a

Which Trump has yet to suggest that we drink to prevent Covid-19

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 10:28 - May 28 with 1681 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's quite amusing watching the clips of that lass who voice mimes his press conferences. Whenever I see him I switch off, but when you listen to his words in isolation they make literally no sense half of the time.

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 10:38 - May 28 with 1653 viewsGuthrum

If he shuts down Twitter, he's blocking his own chief outlet to the world. Not going to happen.

Given the size of the company and First Amendment protections, it's fairly immune to his threats, too. At worst, they could relocate.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 11:14 - May 28 with 1605 viewsIllinoisblue

He’s just playing to his idiot base, stirring up unfounded claims of bias and, of course, “fake news”. Anyone using “fake news” or “snowflake” should automatically be punched in the throat and their viewpoint ignored.

There is a more sinister side to the president stirring up anti-media claims. The hashtags #scummedia and #mediascum are used frequently by people too stupid to consider their opinions aren't actually facts.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 11:19 - May 28 with 1576 viewsSwansea_Blue

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 10:28 - May 28 by Swansea_Blue

It's quite amusing watching the clips of that lass who voice mimes his press conferences. Whenever I see him I switch off, but when you listen to his words in isolation they make literally no sense half of the time.

He's so dumb it's unbelievable

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 11:32 - May 28 with 1533 viewsBlueBadger

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 11:14 - May 28 by Illinoisblue

He’s just playing to his idiot base, stirring up unfounded claims of bias and, of course, “fake news”. Anyone using “fake news” or “snowflake” should automatically be punched in the throat and their viewpoint ignored.

There is a more sinister side to the president stirring up anti-media claims. The hashtags #scummedia and #mediascum are used frequently by people too stupid to consider their opinions aren't actually facts.

See also: the people sharing those 'booo stop picking on our Dom' photos.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 15:05 - May 28 with 1427 viewsIllinoisblue

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 11:32 - May 28 by BlueBadger

See also: the people sharing those 'booo stop picking on our Dom' photos.

Haven’t seen any of those. But have seen a number of Boris “isn’t he doing a great job” memes on FB. We are living in very weird times. People are choosing their own facts and absolutely will not consider a different view. Tribalism fueled by ignorance and hate, and all amplified and reinforced x10000 by social media.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE (n/t) on 23:50 - May 28 with 1276 viewsunstableblue

That’s good

Now get back to your Lambert voodoo doll...

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 07:21 - May 29 with 1161 viewsm14_blue

TRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP Arghhhhhhh on 11:14 - May 28 by Illinoisblue

It’s here now too, exactly the same tactics.

Discredit the messenger and people feel validated in ignoring the message and you can literally bluster your way through anything.

History will look back on these years, in supposedly advanced democracies, with a mixture of bemusement and horror.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024