Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mini spike 19:46 - May 28 with 1851 viewsPablokuqi

I was speaking to someone very high up in Ipswich hospital asking how things were and they said there had been a mini spike recently. I said do you think it was VE day related and they said that was the main theory and the dates match up. It seems it doesn't take much of letting your guard down.
Secondly I had a walk near the hospital and saw someone out in a chair with lots of tubes with a group of nurses and three children with phones can only guess covid related. It was heart breaking and I only hope they are on the road to recovery.
Mini spike on 20:05 - May 28 with 1743 viewsgiant_stow

Coincidently, just saw this:

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Mini spike on 20:05 - May 28 with 1728 viewsBluefish

What else did Mrs Coppinger have to say?:

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Mini spike on 20:08 - May 28 with 1707 viewsPablokuqi

Mini spike on 20:05 - May 28 by Bluefish

What else did Mrs Coppinger have to say?:

It was someone else.
Mini spike on 22:03 - May 28 with 1523 viewsSteve_M

Mini spike on 20:05 - May 28 by giant_stow

I had certainly noticed the increase in sirens round Camden in the last few days. Hopefully just a blip as he says.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Mini spike on 22:28 - May 28 with 1459 viewsElderGrizzly

Mini spike on 20:05 - May 28 by giant_stow

Excess deaths in hospitals, care homes and the community were all up in the last 2 weeks after falling the previous 5 weeks.
Mini spike on 06:57 - May 29 with 1247 viewsbluelagos

Mini spike on 22:03 - May 28 by Steve_M

I had certainly noticed the increase in sirens round Camden in the last few days. Hopefully just a blip as he says.

Some of that may be because of increased trarfic. Namely ambulances only put on sirens when there is traffic to warn, so the increase may not all be down to more ambulances.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Mini spike on 09:18 - May 29 with 1114 viewsStokieBlue

Mini spike on 06:57 - May 29 by bluelagos

Some of that may be because of increased trarfic. Namely ambulances only put on sirens when there is traffic to warn, so the increase may not all be down to more ambulances.

Perhaps.

Although the timing correlation with VE day and when the lockdown was eased is pretty hard to overlook.

Of course it's important to remember that correlation doesn't always imply causation.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024