Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Smith has left Sunderland 15:55 - May 29 with 4987 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Didn't play a single minute for them.
Tommy Smith has left Sunderland on 12:08 - May 30 with 471 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Tommy Smith has left Sunderland on 03:27 - May 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Our awful defence has the fifth best record in the league, and we’ve played more games than everybody other than Sunderland

I’m surprised at this stat, although suspect it was predominantly built in the first 15 games. I think since Accrington away the defence hasn’t been great.

I worry with defensive options come next year - Chambers, Nsiala, Wilson, Kenlock, Donacien

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Tommy Smith has left Sunderland on 12:51 - May 30 with 446 viewsStNeotsBlue

Tommy Smith has left Sunderland on 12:08 - May 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

I’m surprised at this stat, although suspect it was predominantly built in the first 15 games. I think since Accrington away the defence hasn’t been great.

I worry with defensive options come next year - Chambers, Nsiala, Wilson, Kenlock, Donacien

I think Kenlock gets a harsh press from some. He's started 8 games this season of which we lost 1 (Sunderland away) and have conceded 4 goals.

He doesn't try to do anything exceptional but rarely gives the ball away. He is also deceptively quick but has a strange and ungainly running style.
Tommy Smith has left Sunderland on 14:32 - May 30 with 417 viewsPlums

Tommy Smith has left Sunderland on 12:51 - May 30 by StNeotsBlue

I think Kenlock gets a harsh press from some. He's started 8 games this season of which we lost 1 (Sunderland away) and have conceded 4 goals.

He doesn't try to do anything exceptional but rarely gives the ball away. He is also deceptively quick but has a strange and ungainly running style.

Those stats are good. He unsettles me because his first move defensively is usually with his hands, running the risk of giving free kicks away. He’s certainly not the donkey that some make him out to be.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Tommy Smith has left Sunderland on 14:54 - May 30 with 409 viewsEly_Blue

Tommy Smith has left Sunderland on 18:50 - May 29 by Bluefish

Chambo is a club legend and walks into our team still. He should be given a testimonial so the fans can thank him. It would also be a great time to put him in the hall of fame with the other legends

Good servant to the club yes, legend? Hmm I think those that have watched real legends such as Burley, Butcher, Wark, Beattie and the boys of 61/62 would have something to say about that.

Even some of the play off winning team would struggle to be classified as legends. Maybe try looking up the definition of a very over used word in modern society and sport

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024