Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cannabis CBD Oil 16:45 - May 29 with 1480 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone take this for pain relief? I have googled it and had a good look several times but I don't really understand it. Is it miracle pain relief or a load of rubbish? My mum has had a very painful knee for a long time now and doctors/hospital don't seem to have a clue what the issue is so we're now looking at alternative treatments.

If anyone has any comments or can recommend anything else i'd be grateful. Cheers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cannabis CBD Oil on 16:54 - May 29 with 1456 viewsMullet

Most of what’s available is a load of snake oil - anything remotely “medical grade” is very expensive.

It gained loads of popularity with fighters but I didn’t find it did much at all.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Cannabis CBD Oil on 17:14 - May 29 with 1411 viewsleitrimblue

Cannabis CBD Oil on 16:54 - May 29 by Mullet

Most of what’s available is a load of snake oil - anything remotely “medical grade” is very expensive.

It gained loads of popularity with fighters but I didn’t find it did much at all.

Exactly, would probably cost about £40-£60 a gram if was the real thing
Cannabis CBD Oil on 23:03 - May 29 with 1266 viewsjeera

Cannabis CBD Oil on 16:54 - May 29 by Mullet

I don't suppose it's much of a public spectacle if they're just going up and giving each other a hug.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Cannabis CBD Oil on 08:48 - May 30 with 1182 viewsbobbyramsey

Has she tried Tumeric, supposed to be very good and a lot cheaper?
Cannabis CBD Oil on 09:07 - May 30 with 1157 viewsElephantintheRoom

I have done quite a lot of promotion on these products sold in the USA. They are very popular - and very expensive - and legal in all US states now. Make sure you buy from a reputable store and it is 'THC free'

I can assure you that most of the extravagant claims for them are entirely without foundation - BUT you can never ignore the placebo effect which is quite powerful in the often psychological problems people use these products for. Even chronic pain often presents as an underlying psychological symptom.

The bottom line is that they probably wont do any good - but IF you buy a guaranteed pure product they wont do any harm either and might make you feel better. You can get a patch which might be a good way to evaluate any effect on knee pain.... or try capsules which provide a precise 'dose' in a fast-uptake form

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Cannabis CBD Oil on 15:50 - May 30 with 1058 viewsJ2BLUE

Thanks all. She hasn't tried turmeric. I'll have a look into it.

Thanks again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cannabis CBD Oil on 15:59 - May 30 with 1051 viewsmonytowbray

Did nothing for me with anxiety, actually made it worse.

I’m very much of the opinion you need CBD and THC reacting together to get the pain relief benefits of cannabis. What we know about Mary Jane is actually very basic in the grand scheme of things.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024