Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Killing Jeremy Corbyn 14:04 - Jun 5 with 2959 viewsDarth_Koont

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/killing-jeremy-corbyn

Oborne is in the cult, obvs.

Pronouns: He/Him

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 17:40 - Jun 6 with 601 viewsGlasgowBlue

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 17:21 - Jun 6 by tractordownsouth

In fairness, I wasn't aware of the first 3 or 4 of those things when i wrote the above post, but yeah they're pretty awful and lead to only one conclusion.

Either way, I'm glad he's now out.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Yes good riddance to him. Not sure why DK is continuing to bang the drum for him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 17:40 - Jun 6 with 601 viewsgiant_stow

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 16:56 - Jun 6 by Darth_Koont

As always ullaa, I think you're not getting my point. I'm fully aware of how stupid these smeary, guilt-by-accusation and guilt-by-association attacks are.

I should have been using them all the time

No I understand what you're saying, but guilt by association isn't enough on its own to hang anyone. To work, you need good solid stuff like Jez's opinions on British Jews and irony etc... Or to put it another way, GB never argued for the Isrealis to carry on subjucating the palestianians, so your for-example-slurs bounce off..
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 17:40]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 17:44 - Jun 6 with 588 viewsGlasgowBlue

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 17:40 - Jun 6 by giant_stow

No I understand what you're saying, but guilt by association isn't enough on its own to hang anyone. To work, you need good solid stuff like Jez's opinions on British Jews and irony etc... Or to put it another way, GB never argued for the Isrealis to carry on subjucating the palestianians, so your for-example-slurs bounce off..

And I argued that the Labour party should elect the Chair of Labour Friends of Palestine as leader and have voiced my support in a British Palestinian becoming leader of the Lib Dems.

But apparently I hatted Jezza because he was pro Palestinian. Go figure.

Iron Lion Zion

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:17 - Jun 6 with 571 viewsDarth_Koont

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 17:38 - Jun 6 by WD19

Oooh...oooh...oooh.....

Is the the answer “a pathetic waste of space without a leadership bone in his body?”

Is it?

That's part of the narrative the article addresses.

Is he more or less a leader than Boris? Probably more given he can lead by example at least. Boris is an AmDram Churchill - and about as believable.

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:19 - Jun 6 with 563 viewsGlasgowBlue

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:17 - Jun 6 by Darth_Koont

That's part of the narrative the article addresses.

Is he more or less a leader than Boris? Probably more given he can lead by example at least. Boris is an AmDram Churchill - and about as believable.

Is this what the young people call whatabouttery?

And sin't Stamer head and shoulder above the pair of them when it comes to leadership? Perhaps you should forget the Jezziah and get behind the current leader of the Labour party.

Iron Lion Zion

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:28 - Jun 6 with 555 viewsDarth_Koont

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 17:44 - Jun 6 by GlasgowBlue

And I argued that the Labour party should elect the Chair of Labour Friends of Palestine as leader and have voiced my support in a British Palestinian becoming leader of the Lib Dems.

But apparently I hatted Jezza because he was pro Palestinian. Go figure.

No, you hated him because he's genuinely left-wing. Since well before the Antisemitism smear campaign became your hobby-horse, you've been using anything and everything you can to have a go at him. From calling him a Marxist, a Czech spy, a terrorism advocate, someone who disrespects the fallen at Remembrance Day, disrespects the Queen, kicks puppies and hates cheese.

It's basically the media narrative Oborne and Hearst are calling out but you took it even further than that. No wonder you're trying to deflect.

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:32 - Jun 6 with 551 viewsDarth_Koont

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:19 - Jun 6 by GlasgowBlue

Is this what the young people call whatabouttery?

And sin't Stamer head and shoulder above the pair of them when it comes to leadership? Perhaps you should forget the Jezziah and get behind the current leader of the Labour party.

Corbyn is gone. But the untrustworthy media and shady politics still remain.

I see Starmer is already being lined up as some sort of paedo and grooming gang enabler, based on his role as DPP. This sort of politicised lying and smearing has to stop.

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:38 - Jun 6 with 539 viewsDarth_Koont

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 17:40 - Jun 6 by giant_stow

Have you actually read about that?

He didn't say that British Jews don't understand irony. Or British Zionists for that matter. He was talking about two specific individuals who tried to interrupt a talk.

The fact you've editorialised it in your own mind and are happy repeating it as his thoughts on British Jews is deeply, deeply concerning.

Login to get fewer ads

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:39 - Jun 6 with 536 viewsGlasgowBlue

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:32 - Jun 6 by Darth_Koont

Corbyn is gone. But the untrustworthy media and shady politics still remain.

I see Starmer is already being lined up as some sort of paedo and grooming gang enabler, based on his role as DPP. This sort of politicised lying and smearing has to stop.

Yes I've noticed The Canary and Novaro are coming for Starmer. Disgusting.

Iron Lion Zion

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:48 - Jun 6 with 502 viewsDarth_Koont

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 18:39 - Jun 6 by GlasgowBlue

Yes I've noticed The Canary and Novaro are coming for Starmer. Disgusting.

No, that's from your mates on the right and the Twittosphere generally. .

Starmer is being criticised by Novara at least because he *seems* to be enabling the next round of factionalism and there's concern he's as not sincere about progressive politics as he made out in his leadership campaign.

I'm more prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but his handling of the Labour Leaks will be critical. As will his stance on austerity when we get to it.

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 19:13 - Jun 6 with 469 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 17:15 - Jun 6 by GlasgowBlue

Fantastic hypocrisy Banksy. You come on this thread accusing me of pointing somewhere else (I didn't. The thread was about an article on Corbyn and antisemitism by Peter Oborne. I linked previous comments from Mr Oborne and examples of Mr Corbyn's antisemitism, so both related to this thread) and you then proceed to edit the thread and point somewhere else (in this instance AntiFa).

That lack of self awareness can't be easy to consistently display mate.

I was just concerned that you may have missed a thread on an issue so close to your heart....just trying to help!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 19:14 - Jun 6 with 467 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Killing Jeremy Corbyn on 17:19 - Jun 6 by Darth_Koont

No, you've steadfastly tried to steer away from the article.

Try actually engaging with the content rather than the ad hominem stuff and whataboutery.

Thanks for saving my finger the effort!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024