Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still can't get my head around the fact Evans gave Lambert a 5 year deal 09:14 - Jun 14 with 4255 viewsDubtractor

Even now 6 months later I'm still incredulous.

Our club is run, and managed, by clowns.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Still can't get my head around the fact Evans gave Lambert a 5 year deal on 09:46 - Jun 15 with 341 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Still can't get my head around the fact Evans gave Lambert a 5 year deal on 11:45 - Jun 14 by ArnieM

At the time Lambert was in discussions with Evans ( at least a month b4 the contract was signed ), Town’s stock was high in League One. Lambert was being linked with other possible Clubs who had sacked their managers, and if you look at that open letter from Lambert to the fans , it was clear what a good job he had done at bringing the club and fans together. The form went out the window not long after that contract was signed.

The form had long since gone out of the window - we had won 2 league games in 3 months at the point the contract was signed

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Still can't get my head around the fact Evans gave Lambert a 5 year deal on 09:54 - Jun 15 with 330 viewsBluefish

Still can't get my head around the fact Evans gave Lambert a 5 year deal on 09:46 - Jun 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The form had long since gone out of the window - we had won 2 league games in 3 months at the point the contract was signed

And it ignores the fact that we were still a shambles. The performances were patchy at best with no clear strategies or tactics. The bloke is an utter fraud

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Still can't get my head around the fact Evans gave Lambert a 5 year deal on 10:20 - Jun 15 with 308 viewsScuzzer

That's why we should be playing 'The entrance of the gladiators' when the team comes out of the tunnel.

Established 1968

Still can't get my head around the fact Evans gave Lambert a 5 year deal on 14:05 - Jun 15 with 263 viewsGarv

Still can't get my head around the fact Evans gave Lambert a 5 year deal on 10:09 - Jun 14 by IpswichKnight

It is, but doesn’t sound like ME is going to trigger them anytime soon. There is definitely one that says we can terminate the contract at a greatly reduced cost if we didn’t get in the play-offs, we didn’t achieve that so ME can terminate if he wanted to. I suspect me learned friends have advised that due to the pandemic we might be on shaky ground with not completing the season.

Has that ever been confirmed?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024