Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! 21:57 - Jun 20 with 1507 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/20/spain-to-freely-welcome-britons-wi

“We’re discussing with the UK authorities to see if they would do the same on their side. We nevertheless are doing this out of respect for the 400,000 British citizens that have a second residence in Spain and are dying to benefit from their homes in our country.”

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 23:07 - Jun 20 with 1429 viewslinhdi

They don't understand that the UK Govt ban on foreign travel is so that Brexiteers appreciate the message that this is a dirty foreign bug.
Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 23:31 - Jun 20 with 1406 viewsOldsmoker

There's dumb and there's this lot

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/brexit-latest-news-expats-spain-vote-leave-regre

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 23:54 - Jun 20 with 1394 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 23:31 - Jun 20 by Oldsmoker

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/brexit-latest-news-expats-spain-vote-leave-regre

'I didn't think that leopards would bite MY face off says man who voted for the Leopards To Bite Your Face Off' option.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 0:04]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 14:46 - Jun 21 with 1275 viewsronnyd

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 23:31 - Jun 20 by Oldsmoker

Why would anyone vote to leave the EU whilst living there, or then buy a property there after voting to. Neither makes any sense.
Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 17:35 - Jun 21 with 1215 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 14:46 - Jun 21 by ronnyd

Why would anyone vote to leave the EU whilst living there, or then buy a property there after voting to. Neither makes any sense.

Remember, not everyone who voted 'leave' was racist and stupid. Some were just stupid.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 18:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 17:48 - Jun 21 with 1200 viewsSwansea_Blue

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 14:46 - Jun 21 by ronnyd

Because they were told to by *The Sun / Express / Mail / Farage / Johnson-Gove-Cummings.

*Delete as applicable. Anyone who hasn’t got the nous to realise voting leave would result in us leaving hasn’t got the capacity to handle a more detailed critique of the UK-EU relationship.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 18:22 - Jun 21 with 1182 viewsbrogansnose

Oh,I don't know. I used to work with a bloke who was buying a house in Spain during Brexit who was very firm in his desire for the UK to leave. We had some chats about access to healthcare and ability to work over there but he was under the belief that everything would be fine. He also seriously thought that he would get a job in construction because he was British and we're , apparently by dint of birth, better than them. It was only during the 'negotiations' after that he started to have doubts.

Ray, how's it going now you putz ?
Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 18:24 - Jun 21 with 1179 viewsSwansea_Blue

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 18:22 - Jun 21 by brogansnose

Oh,I don't know. I used to work with a bloke who was buying a house in Spain during Brexit who was very firm in his desire for the UK to leave. We had some chats about access to healthcare and ability to work over there but he was under the belief that everything would be fine. He also seriously thought that he would get a job in construction because he was British and we're , apparently by dint of birth, better than them. It was only during the 'negotiations' after that he started to have doubts.

#Don’tbelikeRay

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 18:26 - Jun 21 with 1175 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 18:22 - Jun 21 by brogansnose

Ray is another good reason for voting leave... #noregrets!

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 18:34 - Jun 21 with 1167 viewsbrogansnose

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 18:26 - Jun 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ray is another good reason for voting leave... #noregrets!

He was a piece of work on a lot of levels tbh Bankie. Nobody liked the weasal.

He didn't like football ,had ears like a tea pot and owned Elaine Paige CD's.
Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 19:14 - Jun 21 with 1129 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I too worked with someone who owns property in Spain and was openly leave. Unbelievable. They genuinely think they are ex-pats welcomed by the Spanish and that any foreigner coming here is an immigrant of little value (and that is the major reason for leaving - to protect the integrity of the white superior British race). Of course, they wouldn't phrase it quite like that but you only have to look at their beliefs generally and you soon see them for the racist xenophobe they are.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 19:22 - Jun 21 with 1124 viewsbrogansnose

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 19:14 - Jun 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I too worked with someone who owns property in Spain and was openly leave. Unbelievable. They genuinely think they are ex-pats welcomed by the Spanish and that any foreigner coming here is an immigrant of little value (and that is the major reason for leaving - to protect the integrity of the white superior British race). Of course, they wouldn't phrase it quite like that but you only have to look at their beliefs generally and you soon see them for the racist xenophobe they are.

Exactly what you've said.
Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 19:29 - Jun 21 with 1110 viewsvapour_trail

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 20:48 - Jun 21 with 1071 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Interesting turn of phrase from Spanish foreign minister! on 19:14 - Jun 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

You should have voted Brexit too....#stickingittoray

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024