Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squeaky bum time for Leeds 19:01 - Jul 8 with 1202 viewsIllinoisblue

Getting tight at the top... imagine the sadness if they miss out on promotion. Btw Brentford remind me of us under Burley in the late 90s. Pleasing on the eye, scoring for fun, finishing strong and yet likely to miss out on automatic

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 20:25 - Jul 8 with 1115 viewsOldsmoker

Same for Derby.
A handful of games left and they can't buy a win.
They capitulated last season, and the one before that, and the.......

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 20:54 - Jul 8 with 1071 viewsBlueBadger

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 20:25 - Jul 8 by Oldsmoker

Same for Derby.

Not gonna lie, I'll sh1t myself laughing if they both miss out.

Again.

And before the usual crowd start, YES I KNOW WE'RE SH1T, but it's still fun to see these clubs fail.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 21:58 - Jul 8 with 971 viewsm14_blue

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 20:25 - Jul 8 by Oldsmoker

Same for Derby.

??

They were unbeaten in 6 before tonight, including 5 successive wins.
Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 08:35 - Jul 9 with 833 viewsChrisd

I don't think they will, they look strong and shown they are the best side in the Championship. To be fair to Leeds, I think they'll do a Sheffield United next season and cope well in the EPL. Bielsa has built a team season on season and they look a very useful unit. Out of the two of them, WBA looked more like the side that was wobbling and going to miss out on automatic promotion, but they seem to be responding well to Brentford's late season charge.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 12:03]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 08:44 - Jul 9 with 823 viewsChrisd

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 21:58 - Jul 8 by m14_blue

??

They were unbeaten in 6 before tonight, including 5 successive wins.

I thought Derby were timing their run into the play offs just right. Normally, they do the opposite and are struggling for form come the end of the season. A late draw against Forest followed by the defeat against WBA yesterday, but they are still well placed to get that final play off berth. However, they still need to play Brentford, Cardiff and Leeds United amongst their final games. Tough run in.

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 09:03 - Jul 9 with 798 viewsitfcjoe

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 08:44 - Jul 9 by Chrisd

I thought Derby were timing their run into the play offs just right. Normally, they do the opposite and are struggling for form come the end of the season. A late draw against Forest followed by the defeat against WBA yesterday, but they are still well placed to get that final play off berth. However, they still need to play Brentford, Cardiff and Leeds United amongst their final games. Tough run in.

They had too much to do with their run in, started the season so badly but since January been excellent.

Such a tough run of games and 3 straight reds in last 3 games to key players so missing big players which has affected them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 09:15 - Jul 9 with 772 viewsBlueNomad

Of course Leeds are a club who languished in L1 (with Sheffield Utd) for a few years on their steady, inevitable slide towards non-league because, apparently, that’s what happens according to some on here.......
Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 10:10 - Jul 9 with 708 viewsChrisd

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 09:15 - Jul 9 by BlueNomad

Of course Leeds are a club who languished in L1 (with Sheffield Utd) for a few years on their steady, inevitable slide towards non-league because, apparently, that’s what happens according to some on here.......

They said last night on commentary that Sheffield United played Wolves in L1 only 6 seasons ago. Just goes to show what can happen if you get the right people involved in key positions.

Login to get fewer ads

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 10:13 - Jul 9 with 705 viewsChrisd

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 09:03 - Jul 9 by itfcjoe

They had too much to do with their run in, started the season so badly but since January been excellent.

Such a tough run of games and 3 straight reds in last 3 games to key players so missing big players which has affected them

You're probably right, but they aren't out of it especially if they still have to play Cardiff. Think their other game is against Birmingham City and that's certainly winnable.

Squeaky bum time for Leeds on 12:46 - Jul 9 with 622 viewsOwainG1992

Leeds clearly deserve to go up.
Great management and a vast number of players he's improved massively.

Why would any Ipswich fan be so against it.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024