Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Dear Labour 11:53 - Jul 22 with 8608 viewsGaryCooper

The cult of Corbyn and his seriously deranged and anti-Semitic supporters.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/22/labour-pays-out-six-figure-sum-
Oh Dear Labour on 23:04 - Jul 23 with 1911 viewsRyorry

Oh Dear Labour on 17:30 - Jul 23 by Darth_Koont

Yes, and I know that side of the story. I'm balancing it with the other side of the story, and further primary source evidence (including his own e-mails) that puts Matthews' testimony into doubt.

I'm disappointed in people who choose a narrative rather than accept there's a truer, more objective story here. Yes, with genuine antisemitism cases in the Labour Party but also a politically motivated campaign to exaggerate them and embarrass the leadership.

There's no point going round in circles on this. You think Corbyn is guilty and should apologise, I think you're wrong and need some actual evidence.

So please tell me how you reconcile KS/the current Labour Party's very full & unreserved apology yesterday, with JC's flat refusal to apologise or admit that he made any kind of mistake re this matter whatsoever, despite being leader of the LP for the previous 5 years.

Thanks in advance.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh Dear Labour on 23:08 - Jul 23 with 1898 viewslowhouseblue

Oh Dear Labour on 18:34 - Jul 23 by Darth_Koont

It proves that the complaints process was a mess under McNicol and Matthews' time. And that all this narrative of Corbyn not getting to grips with it was nonsense.

Whether that was sheer incompetence on Matthews' part, he and the complaints team were just spending too much of their time "hunting Trots" or this really was sabotage to embarrass the leadership isn't immediately clear. But given how much the HQ were working against the leadership in all other areas then I think there's certainly a case to answer.

I know you don't like it but this report was more detailed and with more primary source evidence than the vast majority of your accusations and counter-claims. As you'd know if you've read it. So unless you've got better facts then you'll just have to deal with it.

delusional and self-justifying nonsense.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh Dear Labour on 23:10 - Jul 23 with 1894 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Dear Labour on 23:04 - Jul 23 by Ryorry

So please tell me how you reconcile KS/the current Labour Party's very full & unreserved apology yesterday, with JC's flat refusal to apologise or admit that he made any kind of mistake re this matter whatsoever, despite being leader of the LP for the previous 5 years.

Thanks in advance.

Spin.....and politics as usual! Killing the story over integrity.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh Dear Labour on 23:14 - Jul 23 with 1884 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 23:04 - Jul 23 by Ryorry

Thanks in advance.

Politics.

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh Dear Labour on 23:15 - Jul 23 with 1881 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 23:08 - Jul 23 by lowhouseblue

delusional and self-justifying nonsense.

emptiness

Oh Dear Labour on 23:23 - Jul 23 with 1857 viewsRyorry

Oh Dear Labour on 23:14 - Jul 23 by Darth_Koont

Politics.

The same politics as voters not trusting JC & swerving Labour in the Dec 19 election.

Oh Dear Labour on 23:49 - Jul 23 with 1820 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 23:23 - Jul 23 by Ryorry

The same politics as voters not trusting JC & swerving Labour in the Dec 19 election.

I really don't care about opinions. Especially political beliefs.

Give me facts, statistics or reasoned theories.

Oh Dear Labour on 10:04 - Jul 24 with 1736 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Dear Labour on 13:45 - Jul 23 by lowhouseblue

it's not primary source material. it's selective, biased, editorialised and is a pure slash and burn tactic as the corbynite's were pushed out the door. jeez you really are determined to go down with the ship.

This sums up the leaked report perfectly

“Lawyer Mark Lewis claimed the leaked report was “a bit like the soldiers leaving a barracks that they have to desert and setting it on fire. For four years, people in Labour have said there is no antisemitism in the party, it’s just a smear. Now they say that of course there was antisemitism, ‘but it just wasn’t us.’”

Could prove very costly for people who leaked or linked the leaked report.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/the-cost-of-corbyn-1.501855

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Oh Dear Labour on 10:17 - Jul 24 with 1728 viewsgiant_stow

Oh Dear Labour on 10:04 - Jul 24 by GlasgowBlue

“Lawyer Mark Lewis claimed the leaked report was “a bit like the soldiers leaving a barracks that they have to desert and setting it on fire. For four years, people in Labour have said there is no antisemitism in the party, it’s just a smear. Now they say that of course there was antisemitism, ‘but it just wasn’t us.’”

Just send the bill to Len Mccluskey - he's fine spending Unite's money on Corbyn's 'let down the poorest' project.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Oh Dear Labour on 11:28 - Jul 24 with 1699 viewsRyorry

Oh Dear Labour on 23:49 - Jul 23 by Darth_Koont

I really don't care about opinions. Especially political beliefs.

Give me facts, statistics or reasoned theories.

Your & other JC diehards not caring about voters opinions or political beliefs is one of the reasons we now have this sh1tshower of Gelderses running the country.

Oh Dear Labour on 11:51 - Jul 24 with 1682 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 11:28 - Jul 24 by Ryorry

Your & other JC diehards not caring about voters opinions or political beliefs is one of the reasons we now have this sh1tshower of Gelderses running the country.

No, that's definitely down to people ignoring facts, statistics and reasoned theories and believing the stories they want to believe.

It's the other side of the same crappy coin.

Oh Dear Labour on 15:58 - Jul 24 with 1601 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 10:04 - Jul 24 by GlasgowBlue

"For four years, people in Labour have said there is no antisemitism in the party, it’s just a smear."

Patently b@ll@cks.

This is similar to your constant weaselly editing of what I say as "it's ALL a smear". I've never ever said that.

Oh Dear Labour on 17:11 - Jul 24 with 1546 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Dear Labour on 15:58 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

"For four years, people in Labour have said there is no antisemitism in the party, it’s just a smear."

Patently b@ll@cks.

This is similar to your constant weaselly editing of what I say as "it's ALL a smear". I've never ever said that.

I think we only need to revisit the Oh Jeremy thread to see that you are wrong. Quite a few people claimed it was a Smear.

Btw, do you think Daniel Sugarman had people like you in mind with this tweet.

“ Labour’s most senior lawyer under Jeremy Corbyn formally warned the party that an internal report on antisemitism was deliberately misleading and relied upon improperly obtained private correspondence, leaked documents show.”

You’ve invested a lot of credibility in this “leaked report”. What do you think of the Guardian piece?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 17:23]

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Dear Labour on 17:20 - Jul 24 with 1538 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 17:11 - Jul 24 by GlasgowBlue

I think we only need to revisit the Oh Jeremy thread to see that you are wrong. Quite a few people claimed it was a Smear.

Btw, do you think Daniel Sugarman had people like you in mind with this tweet.

“ Labour’s most senior lawyer under Jeremy Corbyn formally warned the party that an internal report on antisemitism was deliberately misleading and relied upon improperly obtained private correspondence, leaked documents show.”

You’ve invested a lot of credibility in this “leaked report”. What do you think of the Guardian piece?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 17:23]

No, I've never said "There is no antisemitism in the Labour Party and it is all a smear" or variants of it.

I'll move on to the Guardian article when you admit that.

Oh Dear Labour on 17:44 - Jul 24 with 1515 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Dear Labour on 17:20 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

No, I've never said "There is no antisemitism in the Labour Party and it is all a smear" or variants of it.

I'll move on to the Guardian article when you admit that.

I didn’t say that you said “ There is no antisemitism in the Labour Party and it is all a smear"

My exact quote was:

When the subject of antisemitism in the Labour Party started to be discussed more widely on here, DK was one of a number of people who tried to shout it down as “smears”.

Now was this that DK imposter who made the following comments?

”You hated him because he's genuinely left-wing. Since well before the Antisemitism smear campaign became your hobby-horse”

Was It that mischievous DK doppelgänger who posted

“ The JLM should be taking a back seat given they’re at the very heart of the smear campaign. And it seems the complaints process they were complaining about”.

Seriously Koonters, why do you put yourself through this every day. Yiu are damned by your posting history.

Now on to the Guardian article about your precious leaked report? Btw, did you link the whole of the leaked report or just excerpts?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 17:48]

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Dear Labour on 17:59 - Jul 24 with 1496 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 17:44 - Jul 24 by GlasgowBlue

I didn’t say that you said “ There is no antisemitism in the Labour Party and it is all a smear"

My exact quote was:

When the subject of antisemitism in the Labour Party started to be discussed more widely on here, DK was one of a number of people who tried to shout it down as “smears”.

”You hated him because he's genuinely left-wing. Since well before the Antisemitism smear campaign became your hobby-horse”

“ The JLM should be taking a back seat given they’re at the very heart of the smear campaign. And it seems the complaints process they were complaining about”.

Seriously Koonters, why do you put yourself through this every day. Yiu are damned by your posting history.

Now on to the Guardian article about your precious leaked report? Btw, did you link the whole of the leaked report or just excerpts?

The more you write the more you lie and misrepresent.

You have suggested in the past that I said it was "all a smear". You even do it in this thread:

"As for DK. Was it all a smear?"

Oh Dear Labour on 18:12 - Jul 24 with 1458 viewsSeablu

Oh Dear Labour on 17:44 - Jul 24 by GlasgowBlue

My exact quote was:

You’re like a persistent wasp.
We don’t even get that satisfying sound as someone finally tw*ts you over the fence with a flip-flop.
Fridays used to be all about top 5 Alexander O’Neal tunes or some other bland 80’s plastic soul outfit.
Oh Dear Labour on 18:18 - Jul 24 with 1451 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Dear Labour on 17:59 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

The more you write the more you lie and misrepresent.

You have suggested in the past that I said it was "all a smear". You even do it in this thread:

"As for DK. Was it all a smear?"

I asked you a serious of questions in this thread because I’m still confused by your position. I’ve given two links where you refer to the smear campaign. One of which you directed at the Jewish Labour Movement.

So I’ll ask them again. Was it all a smear? Were those complaining of antisemitism being directed by the Israel lobby? Was there genuinely an issue with antisemitism in the Labour Party but those who were tasked into disciplining the antisemites (who didn’t exist because it was a Smear/ were small in number and it was being exaggerated by a British Jews at the behest if the Israeli government) sat in those cases in order to discredit Jeremy Corbyn?

Do you even know what you’ve been posting on the subject over the last few years because every link I give to your posts you deny saying. Even thought it’s in your posting history.

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Dear Labour on 18:25 - Jul 24 with 1441 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 18:18 - Jul 24 by GlasgowBlue

I asked you a serious of questions in this thread because I’m still confused by your position. I’ve given two links where you refer to the smear campaign. One of which you directed at the Jewish Labour Movement.

So I’ll ask them again. Was it all a smear? Were those complaining of antisemitism being directed by the Israel lobby? Was there genuinely an issue with antisemitism in the Labour Party but those who were tasked into disciplining the antisemites (who didn’t exist because it was a Smear/ were small in number and it was being exaggerated by a British Jews at the behest if the Israeli government) sat in those cases in order to discredit Jeremy Corbyn?

Do you even know what you’ve been posting on the subject over the last few years because every link I give to your posts you deny saying. Even thought it’s in your posting history.

No, not nearly good enough.

You write this stuff to misrepresent my views. It's been a constant slimy tactic of yours from the start.

Putting the rest of the lazy editorialising to the side, I have never said it was all a smear.

Oh Dear Labour on 18:58 - Jul 24 with 1413 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Dear Labour on 18:25 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

No, not nearly good enough.

You write this stuff to misrepresent my views. It's been a constant slimy tactic of yours from the start.

Putting the rest of the lazy editorialising to the side, I have never said it was all a smear.

Deluded and in complete denial. I’ll leave you to your weekend. Enjoy.

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Dear Labour on 19:17 - Jul 24 with 1396 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Dear Labour on 18:58 - Jul 24 by GlasgowBlue

Deluded and in complete denial. I’ll leave you to your weekend. Enjoy.

Sums up your position neatly....enjoy!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024