Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pogon Szczecin new kit 11:32 - Aug 12 with 1676 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Pogon Szczecin have a new kit and what they do is what Town should do. They have a graphic designer who designs it and then the kit manufacturer replicates that exactly. So no template. It looks brilliant.

Here's the video which is ultratastic:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/08/pogon-szczecin-20-21-kit.html?m=1

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Pogon Szczecin new kit on 11:34 - Aug 12 with 1626 viewsKeno

Wheres Hoppy when we need him?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Pogon Szczecin new kit on 11:34 - Aug 12 with 1626 viewshype313

We should have just stuck with the 81 Kit and be done with it.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Pogon Szczecin new kit on 11:38 - Aug 12 with 1594 viewsGeoffSentence

That's our away kit form last year

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Pogon Szczecin new kit on 11:41 - Aug 12 with 1576 viewsuefacup81

I dare say we might see more and more of this as we go forward, given the start of a push-back against template kits.

I saw Sunderland were very keen to stress, as part of their kit launch, that their shirt was 'bespoke'.

There seem to be a lot of smaller manufacturers coming through now, which may make it more economical to produce custom kits going forward. I suppose it's just a question of how willing fans are to trade off an Adidas template against a bespoke kit made by Hope and Glory (for example).

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Pogon Szczecin new kit on 12:22 - Aug 12 with 1427 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Pogon Szczecin new kit on 11:41 - Aug 12 by uefacup81

I dare say we might see more and more of this as we go forward, given the start of a push-back against template kits.

I saw Sunderland were very keen to stress, as part of their kit launch, that their shirt was 'bespoke'.

There seem to be a lot of smaller manufacturers coming through now, which may make it more economical to produce custom kits going forward. I suppose it's just a question of how willing fans are to trade off an Adidas template against a bespoke kit made by Hope and Glory (for example).

Macron is the go to manufacturer for bespoke kits and they're pretty big nowadays. They've got Lazio, Sampdoria, Red Star Belgrade, Lech Poznań and Stoke amongst their roster. Plus a few La Liga and French League sides. And Millwall.

I was reading that Lech Poznań did the deal with them as their fans wanted kits which were bespoke.

Adidas make great gear but so do many other companies today.

Pogon Szczecin new kit on 12:42 - Aug 12 with 1362 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Pogon Szczecin new kit on 11:38 - Aug 12 by GeoffSentence

That's our away kit form last year

This is much better, last season's maroon was apparently chosen by Paul Hurst and it shows.

Town haven't had a decent away kit since the red number back in 2017/18. The White 16/17 and play-off season orange were fantastic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024