Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth 11:30 - Aug 17 with 1401 viewsdavblue

Always quite liked him as a player, in that deep lying role in midfield.

I would assume wages would be an issue as well blocking Dozzell if he's rated.
I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:15 - Aug 17 with 1287 viewsHipsterectomy

I think he played under Lambert at Norwich

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:17 - Aug 17 with 1281 viewsLibero

No thank you.
I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:22 - Aug 17 with 1251 viewshaynes_toe1

I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:17 - Aug 17 by Libero

No thank you.

Eh? He'd be the best midfielder in our squad if we were somehow able to get him. But he'll comfortably get a championship club.
I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:27 - Aug 17 with 1231 viewsLibero

I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:22 - Aug 17 by haynes_toe1

Eh? He'd be the best midfielder in our squad if we were somehow able to get him. But he'll comfortably get a championship club.

We're well stocked in midfield, he hasn't played more than 25 games since 2015 and he is the wrong side of thirty and would only serve to block Nydam's pathway. It's a no from me.
I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:28 - Aug 17 with 1224 viewshaynes_toe1

I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:27 - Aug 17 by Libero

We're well stocked in midfield, he hasn't played more than 25 games since 2015 and he is the wrong side of thirty and would only serve to block Nydam's pathway. It's a no from me.

I understand, and it's hypothetical anyway, but i'd happily shift on a couple of our midfielders if possible to have a season with Surman sitting in front of the back 4
I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:34 - Aug 17 with 1183 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Good player, don't need him though.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:37 - Aug 17 with 1173 viewsRadlett_blue

I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:28 - Aug 17 by haynes_toe1

I understand, and it's hypothetical anyway, but i'd happily shift on a couple of our midfielders if possible to have a season with Surman sitting in front of the back 4

As we have at least 10 central midfield players, I doubt we'd be in for another central midfield player whom we cant't afford, especially as I reckon he will have Championship suitors.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 13:43 - Aug 17 with 1088 viewsOsborneOneNil

He's pants. Andrew Surman is much better.
Login to get fewer ads

He did alright for you lot, but.... on 13:50 - Aug 17 with 1055 viewsBloots

I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 12:28 - Aug 17 by haynes_toe1

...even back then he was injury prone.

No thanks.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

He did alright for you lot, but.... on 14:53 - Aug 17 with 963 viewshaynes_toe1

He did alright for you lot, but.... on 13:50 - Aug 17 by Bloots

...even back then he was injury prone.

No thanks.

I wish you'd give the Norwich fan stuff a rest. I'll fully admit i'm not a massive ITFC fan anymore but if anyone ever asked me it'd be Ipswich that I name as the only club i've ever been passionately interested in. Nowadays i'll happily watch Norwich on the tele so I get i'm not a great fan - but it's meant I watch a lot more football in general and i've enjoyed it.
I've seen that Drew Surman was released by Bournemouth on 15:11 - Aug 17 with 918 viewsArnieM

It wouldn’t happen.

He’s out of our financial capabilities.
He’s hardly going to leave a club in the premier league and join a division three club.

Would have him at the drop of a hat though but sadly not going to happen !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024