Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc 12:11 - Aug 30 with 1152 viewssolomon

For me

B1113 needham market to great blakenham, floods easy, always covered in mud debris, foot paths are submerged in aggregate from said dirty road.

(I know this I lame but at least, I hope, it won’t cause too many arguments)
Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 12:15 - Aug 30 with 1137 viewsStNeotsBlue

Carrow Road.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 12:16]
Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 12:20 - Aug 30 with 1117 viewsSitfcB

A14, all of it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 12:44 - Aug 30 with 1100 viewsgainsboroughblue

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 12:20 - Aug 30 by SitfcB

A14, all of it.

That A14 bit from Cambridge to Huntingdon is absolutely hideous. I suppose I should say was because they've completed improvements on it now but I haven't driven on there since before 'lockdown'.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 12:51 - Aug 30 with 1073 viewsfactual_blue

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 12:44 - Aug 30 by gainsboroughblue

That A14 bit from Cambridge to Huntingdon is absolutely hideous. I suppose I should say was because they've completed improvements on it now but I haven't driven on there since before 'lockdown'.

It was more fun before there was the A14....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 12:52 - Aug 30 with 1069 viewsAce_High1

A12.
Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 13:01 - Aug 30 with 1055 viewssolomon

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 12:51 - Aug 30 by factual_blue

It was more fun before there was the A14....

Tut tut, you are surely too young to remember it being called the A45?
Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 13:04 - Aug 30 with 1040 viewsfactual_blue

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 13:01 - Aug 30 by solomon

I was thinking particularly of the A604...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 13:16 - Aug 30 with 1020 viewsMonkeyAlan

The bit of road in front of the fire station in Sudbury. More pot holes in 100 yards than there are crators on the moon. Been like it for ages too.
Login to get fewer ads

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 19:36 - Aug 30 with 948 viewsEwan_Oozami

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 13:04 - Aug 30 by factual_blue

I was thinking particularly of the A604...

I remember it before the Huntingdon bypass was built...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 19:48 - Aug 30 with 932 viewswerringtonblue

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 12:44 - Aug 30 by gainsboroughblue

A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon is now bl00dy fantastic - takes 20 mins off my journey from Peterborough (home) to Ipswich to visit family. Sadly, i don't bother making the journey to watch football any more
Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 23:39 - Aug 30 with 880 viewsjaykay

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 19:36 - Aug 30 by Ewan_Oozami

I remember it before the Huntingdon bypass was built...

ahh the good old days when you went through godmanchester and r.a.f. brampton

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 00:39 - Aug 31 with 846 viewsronnyd

Something easy for Sunday. Worst roads in the county? Condition etc etc on 13:01 - Aug 30 by solomon

I remember driving through Woolpit, Stowmarket and Needham Market to get to the games. I also biked from Bury along part of the new bit of the A45, before it was renamed A14, to see the St Etienne UAFA cup game. Got back just past midnight. Hell of a lot easier going than the ride home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024