Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really like Garner but that was very naughty 12:22 - Sep 13 with 691 viewsMullet

Ball was long gone and he knew he was stepping on Judge.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:22 - Sep 13 with 676 viewsDyland

He's a cheaty little twit dear boy.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:24 - Sep 13 with 641 viewsDubtractor

Can't stand him as a player tbh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:24 - Sep 13 with 642 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Yes, I can see why the ref gave him the benefit of the doubt but it should have been a red really.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:25 - Sep 13 with 632 viewsIpswichKnight

Again further evidence that we are just so nice, the whole team should have been surrounding the ref and Garner demanding he be sent off, instead Judge has basically apologised for leaving his ankle out to be stamped on.
I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:26 - Sep 13 with 613 viewsMullet

I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:22 - Sep 13 by Dyland

He's a cheaty little twit dear boy.

Definitely votes Tory innit but we miss his sh1thousery. Norwood does nothing as well as Garner.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:27 - Sep 13 with 595 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:25 - Sep 13 by IpswichKnight

Again further evidence that we are just so nice, the whole team should have been surrounding the ref and Garner demanding he be sent off, instead Judge has basically apologised for leaving his ankle out to be stamped on.

Fair comment about the team but not about Judge. He lay on the floor holding his head and then made a point of where he was hurt to the ref.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:29 - Sep 13 with 579 viewsm14_blue

He's a cheat.

I could deal with the naughtiness but not when it's also combined with the diving.

I'd hate for him to be our captain.
I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:55 - Sep 13 with 436 viewsDyland

I really like Garner but that was very naughty on 12:26 - Sep 13 by Mullet

Definitely votes Tory innit but we miss his sh1thousery. Norwood does nothing as well as Garner.

Arf, they are both bells tbh ;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024