Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nolan with a sublime ball there 16:34 - Sep 19 with 3481 viewsMullet

Edwards will be gutted to have that blocked too. A rare diamond in the dog turd of this second half that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:10 - Sep 19 with 589 viewsHerbivore

Nolan has started this season like the player we thought we'd signed 2 years ago. He's not done it consistently here but has looked quality at times, other times games just pass him by. It's been frustrating but if he can maintain the form he's showing currently he's a huge asset for us. That's two goals for him already from midfield.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:11 - Sep 19 with 587 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:09 - Sep 19 by SamWhiteUK

Whatever man, guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm not afraid to double down on saying we weren't crap. If I'd said we were brilliant, then doubled down on that, then that would be foolish, granted. I still think turd is an unfair assessment, even if you posted it before the end of the game. We had plenty of opportunities in the second half especially. We should have won by more against a poor side, granted. The only time they really looked like scoring though really was that chance in the first half from the cock up, where it looked like the guy couldn't quite believe the chance had presented itself. Even if we hadn't won, and we'd drawn or even lost 1-0, I don't think we were turd or crap, and that's fine. I guess we're all entitled to our opinion at the end of the day.

Yeah, damn those facts. A shame I wasn't entitled to one an hour ago or so eh?

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:12 - Sep 19 with 586 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:10 - Sep 19 by Herbivore

Nolan has started this season like the player we thought we'd signed 2 years ago. He's not done it consistently here but has looked quality at times, other times games just pass him by. It's been frustrating but if he can maintain the form he's showing currently he's a huge asset for us. That's two goals for him already from midfield.

He's also hit one from outside the area in both games and looked upset not to score. A save at FPR and one that spiralled over today in the first half. That is much more in keeping with his game at Shrewsbury.

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:16 - Sep 19 with 575 viewsSamWhiteUK

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:11 - Sep 19 by Mullet

Yeah, damn those facts. A shame I wasn't entitled to one an hour ago or so eh?

You're still trying to go? Wow. I'll just put you on ignore.

I'm not sure what facts you're referring to. You've always been entitled to your opinion - just as I've always been entitled to challenge and debate it.
Nolan with a sublime ball there on 22:26 - Sep 19 with 523 viewsHerbivore

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:12 - Sep 19 by Mullet

He's also hit one from outside the area in both games and looked upset not to score. A save at FPR and one that spiralled over today in the first half. That is much more in keeping with his game at Shrewsbury.

Yep. We've not seen it enough here but this is an encouraging start from him. Great to see him wanting to get in amongst the goals.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 8:25]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 00:05 - Sep 21 with 437 viewsOsborneOneNil

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:16 - Sep 19 by SamWhiteUK

You're still trying to go? Wow. I'll just put you on ignore.

I'm not sure what facts you're referring to. You've always been entitled to your opinion - just as I've always been entitled to challenge and debate it.

Don’t bother mate, he’s always like this. Just ignore him.
Nolan with a sublime ball there on 09:40 - Sep 21 with 390 viewsBrixtonBlue

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:09 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

Dolly gon' f#ck you up.

Why the hell bring me into this?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024