Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is America heading toward civil war? 09:27 - Sep 25 with 3273 viewsnoggin

Sky News have just shown a report about a far right group called The Oath Protectors. Full military uniform and assault rifles, on the streets at a BLM march. How easily could this turn into a full scale war?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Is America heading toward civil war? on 14:04 - Sep 25 with 339 viewsPlums

I’ve just seen a tweet from a right wing loon pointing out that Mad Max was set in 2021. He seemed to be relishing the idea. Frightening.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Is America heading toward civil war? on 14:57 - Sep 25 with 312 viewsMookamoo

This is an interesting listen about the deeper mistrust of the government etc.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000mqp1
Is America heading toward civil war? on 16:01 - Sep 25 with 287 viewsBlueBadger

Is America heading toward civil war? on 14:04 - Sep 25 by Plums

I’ve just seen a tweet from a right wing loon pointing out that Mad Max was set in 2021. He seemed to be relishing the idea. Frightening.

Thing is, these loons are generally as cowardly as they are thick. Give them numbers of 5-to1 in their favour they'll be giving it plenty, a proper, genuine ruck and they'll run like a herd of camels with the sh1ts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is America heading toward civil war? on 16:33 - Sep 25 with 256 viewsHARRY10

Whoever controls the government, controls the state apparatus..... police, army etc

A few numpties in 'mad max cosplay' will do little other than over excite themselves .... irrespective of what 'awesome' name they muster under.

It should not take much to ban them from the streets, and jail a few to stop their silliness. Those in the police who don't wish to follow such instructions will easily be replaced - and maybe this current activity will see a long overdue overhaul on related gun law and police use of fire arms,

The real question the US faces is whether the Democrats can also gain control of the upper, as well as the lower, house - with the latter being by a margin that rules out any doubt as to the way the country voted
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024