Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto needs to calm down and play it simple innit (n/t) 15:13 - Sep 26 with 547 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Toto needs to calm down and play it simple innit (n/t) on 15:18 - Sep 26 with 529 viewsCoco

That isn't top of the list of what he needs to do.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Toto needs to calm down and play it simple innit (n/t) on 15:19 - Sep 26 with 514 viewsDyland

Toto needs to calm down and play it simple innit (n/t) on 15:18 - Sep 26 by Coco

That isn't top of the list of what he needs to do.

No, he needs to defend. Fine so far. The passing though is what I mean.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Toto needs to calm down and play it simple innit (n/t) on 15:24 - Sep 26 with 462 viewsSwansea_Blue

A rock in the air, but struggling to pass water today

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Toto needs to calm down and play it simple innit (n/t) on 15:36 - Sep 26 with 414 viewsHerbivore

Just played a lovely ball to Nolan, who isn't really on his game so far today. Nor is Edwards thus far.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Toto needs to calm down and play it simple innit (n/t) on 15:37 - Sep 26 with 408 viewsMullet

Toto needs to calm down and play it simple innit (n/t) on 15:36 - Sep 26 by Herbivore

Just played a lovely ball to Nolan, who isn't really on his game so far today. Nor is Edwards thus far.

Yeah, he really should only be allowed to pass it 10 yards or less but then he does that once a game and you wonder how.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Toto needs to calm down and play it simple innit (n/t) on 15:40 - Sep 26 with 394 viewsOldsmoker

Toto needs to calm down and play it simple innit (n/t) on 15:37 - Sep 26 by Mullet

Yeah, he really should only be allowed to pass it 10 yards or less but then he does that once a game and you wonder how.

Do you mean the 10 yards back to Holy when Holy is 20 yards away.
Tell me it ain't so.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024