Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second Hand Weights 20:54 - Sep 29 with 597 viewsSwailsey

Anyone have any recommendations? I’m just looking for a couple of 10/12kg.

Thanks!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Second Hand Weights on 21:33 - Sep 29 with 534 viewsMullet

Gumtree etc but be careful of scams due to lockdown etc. I saw some horrible gear for silly money.

At that weight it’s worth buying new. But if you go look at them check for chips and scuffs where they’ve been dropped or rust. Any which feel comfortable are fine.

Lots of steel places now make weights and pull up stations etc so you can try there too if any are close by.

I’d also recommend kettlebells if you’re using that sort of weight as they are fun and you can do more with them in my experience

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Second Hand Weights on 21:42 - Sep 29 with 516 viewsSwailsey

Second Hand Weights on 21:33 - Sep 29 by Mullet

Gumtree etc but be careful of scams due to lockdown etc. I saw some horrible gear for silly money.

At that weight it’s worth buying new. But if you go look at them check for chips and scuffs where they’ve been dropped or rust. Any which feel comfortable are fine.

Lots of steel places now make weights and pull up stations etc so you can try there too if any are close by.

I’d also recommend kettlebells if you’re using that sort of weight as they are fun and you can do more with them in my experience

Ah that’s fair - thank you! Good shout

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Second Hand Weights on 10:03 - Sep 30 with 366 viewsPendejo

Surely Mike Ashley enterprises sells them cheap enough?

Have seen his goods being sold in charity shops for more than their price tag in his own shops...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Second Hand Weights on 10:36 - Sep 30 with 338 viewsfarkenhell

Have you tried FB Marketplace? For those wanting to get rid of panic buys during the lockdown.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024