Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - 04:29 - Sep 29 with 993 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 08:13 - Sep 29 with 910 viewsGeoffSentence

For best passenger I would nominate Gillian Taylforth.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 08:53 - Sep 29 with 886 viewsBrixtonBlue

Iggy Pop.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 10:19 - Sep 29 with 867 viewsfarkenhell

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 08:13 - Sep 29 by GeoffSentence

Have an Uppie. From those of a certain generation.
Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 10:21 - Sep 29 with 860 viewsWeWereZombies

Jonathan Douglas

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 15:54 - Sep 29 with 800 viewsWeWereZombies

Serious challenger to your claim here (Hampstead warning - contains someone cycling for even more than two kilometres...)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-54329606

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 16:32 - Sep 29 with 781 viewsSwansea_Blue

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 10:21 - Sep 29 by WeWereZombies

Jonathan Douglas

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 16:34 - Sep 29 with 776 viewsSwansea_Blue

Dogs make the best passengers in cars too

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 16:42 - Sep 29 with 766 viewshype313

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 08:13 - Sep 29 by GeoffSentence

Gold.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 00:38 - Sep 30 with 718 viewsRyorry

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 16:34 - Sep 29 by Swansea_Blue

Dogs make the best passengers in cars too

They obviously get that there are better things to do with the mouth than chat!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 08:13 - Sep 30 with 658 viewsGeoffSentence

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 00:38 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

They obviously get that there are better things to do with the mouth than chat!

As did my nomination for best passenger.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 10:44 - Sep 30 with 624 viewsfarkenhell

Never mind best driver, the best passenger undoubtedly - on 08:13 - Sep 30 by GeoffSentence

As did my nomination for best passenger.

Funniest bit was years later, when describing giving evidence at the libel trial that followed, she said something like "it was like throwing your balls in the air and seeing which came down first". Without any hint of irony!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024